Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Intern, Network Value
In this role, the Network Value Intern will work with consultants to bring together the research and data gathered from the population health and network value platforms into a coherent analysis of the client’s needs and proposed solutions. Working with team members across the Network Value Client Operations, the Network Value Intern will create deliverables, such as slide decks and Excel models, that are engaging, logical, and articulate key insights. The Network Value Intern will develop broad consulting skills; gain foundational technical skills within the network value service line; gather and research data; develop pertinent and thoughtful analysis; and contribute to the creation of deliverables.
Principal Responsibilities and Essential Duties:
- Focus on creation of deliverables that effectively communicate information and solutions to client issues. Ensure that the quality and standard of deliverables supports the company's overall strategy and goals
- Collaborate with other business analysts, consultants, and strategic leads to understand client needs
- Assist Consultants in research and data gathering
- Participate in planning activities for client presentations, meetings, and platform training
- Support development of collateral that incorporates client feedback, providing recommendations back to the team to improve the client experience
- Completes all responsibilities as outlined on Performance Plan.
- Completes all special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation
- Working knowledge of Healthcare, Pharmaceutical or Insurance industry preferred
- One year of related experience partnering with internal and external customers, or Master’s degree/coursework in progress
- Strong presentation and communication skills to demonstrate solutions to internal and external customers
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient using Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, and Word) to develop client-ready presentations and documents
- Must be self-motivated and passionate about delivering creative and value-driven solutions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment with competing priorities and ongoing deliverables
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills