Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Software Engineer
at Curtiss-Wright Controls
The Opportunity | Software Development Engineer
Under general direction, plans, designs, develops and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements an new products. Resolves customer complaints with software and responds to suggestions for software modifications or enhancements. Assists in the development of software user manuals.
- Design development, code, test, and debug new software or complex enhancements to existing software
- Works with technical staff to understand and develop resolution of software problems.
- Resolves customer complaints with software and responds to suggestions for software modifications or enhancements
- Assists in the development of software user manuals
- May interface with hardware development teams
- Bachelors degree in computer science or software engineering
- 5+ years' experience in software engineering
- Experience with C, C++ and C# is required
- Experience using Microsoft Visual Studio and Microsoft Window Server environments is preferred
- Knowledge of software data structures and programming methodology, computer architecture, and operating systems / systems programming
- Fluency in programming languages, strong written and verbal communication skills, and proficiency with MS office
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.
Transform Your Tomorrow...Today at Curtiss-Wright
Our Team is growing ... Curtiss-Wright is recruiting for several Software Development Engineers to join the Scientech's Plant Performance team. Consider a rewarding, fast paced environment where you will work with some of the most talented professionals in the Nuclear industry.
Scientech, a business unit of Curtiss-Wright, is a global provider of commercial power instrumentation, electrical components, specialty hardware, process control systems, and proprietary database solutions aimed at improving safety, plant performance and reliability as well as reducing costs. Scientech offers products and services for the nuclear, fossil, and renewable generating markets.