Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at CVS Health
The growing internal agency at CVS Health is looking for a talented Digital Designer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have spent time in a digital or advertising agency and should have deep experience with site design, online advertising and social media. They should also be a strong strategic thinker and have deep technical knowledge. Demonstrate strategic and creative problem solving with a deep understanding of digital design and production. They must have strong presentation skills with the ability to sell creative ideas.
To be successful in this role the candidate should have a portfolio filled with innovative campaigns with a heavy focus on digital executions. There should be examples of video, immersive digital experiences, social media and branded content.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Generating impactful digital creative ideas and executions that both build brands and drive sales
* Developing conceptual ideas and designs for everything from social campaigns, videos, websites, apps, and email.
* Presenting and selling ideas, and acting as digital subject matter expert
* Partnering with creative peers and implementation/production to deliver on the briefs and project expectations
* Ensuring creative consistency across channels
* Applying a user journey thought process, while keeping design excellence top of mind
* Develops digital graphic designs that support CVS Health Brand guidelines
* Works collaboratively with team members and stakeholders to translate marketing and communications objectives into creative concepts
* Leverages latest technologies and best practices in digital design
* Evaluates new technologies and makes recommendations
* Develop and maintain trusted partnerships with peers and internal business teams
* Successfully use skills and knowledge to create compelling themes, ideas and designs that are on brand, and meet or exceed business objectives
* Minimum 3-5 years of experience as a digital designer
* A portfolio that demonstrates creative problem-solving skills across a range of mediums, with heavy focus in digital
* Working understanding of digital disciplines such as User Experience, Content Strategy & Creation, Social Media, etc.
* Ability to generate impactful creative ideas and digital executions
* Familiarity with mobile and desktop design and development
* Experience with motion-graphics and video editing
* Ability to understand a marketing or creative brief and translate that input into ideas
* Ability to multi-task a variety of projects in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to mentor and direct junior designers and production designers
* Strong work ethic and ability to work well in a team environment
* Well organized and able to articulate and present ideas
* Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
* Proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite family of programs
* Health care, retail and ecommerce experience
* Familiarity with MRM solutions a plus
BS or AA Degree in Fine Arts, Communications, Design or equivalent combination of education and experience.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.