Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director, UX Strategy & Design, Health Services
at CVS Health
CVS Health, a Fortune 5 company is hiring a dynamic leader to join our digital design UX team. We are creating innovative digital solutions that will make health care more accessible, more integrated and more reliable for more people, online and in our stores. We are looking for passionate, driven people who want to join a high energy and growing team to make a difference in customers’ lives and who want to be on the ground floor of digital innovation that aims to reinvent what a pharmacy and a healthcare company can be.
This position calls for an inspiring leader who will bring a design thinking approach to lead the UX strategy and design of some our most critical initiatives, including some COVID-19-related efforts, HealthHUBs, and other new innovative digital offerings.
* Building a high performing team by selecting the best talent with a range of diverse backgrounds and experiences and giving team members responsibility and accountability, stepping back and allowing them to do their work
* Reallocating people and resources appropriately to deliver on priorities under tight deadlines; responsible for managing a large team of web and mobile UX employees and contractors
* Ensuring UX team meets agreed upon milestones, mitigating risk and maximizing process efficiency
* Identifying, mentoring, and developing UX talent to empower the team to stay informed of changes in the industry, constantly learn and grow as designers
* Creates plans that align the people, culture, communications and processes needed to take action and make decisions
* Identifies potential risks and subsequent mitigation strategies when developing plans
* Keep focused on long-term, strategic goals while executing against short-term objectives
* Provide UX thought-leadership with a focus on converting strong conceptual thinking to impactful experiences
* Work with peers and partners to contribute concepts to product strategy, develop user journeys, and influence decision-making as it relates to defining impactful experiences
* Ensure that UX designs and interactions are accurately developed in final product for optimal effect and support of user goals
* Embody best-in-class UX thinking, unending curiosity and creative energy to achieve great outcomes and superior omnichannel experiences
* Gain insights into customer behavior and digital properties’ analytics to help drive product enhancements
* Leverage usability testing and other modes of user feedback and measurement to create better and more impactful experiences
- 10 years of experience in designing customer centered experiences
- 5 years of experience in a UX/design leadership position, managing a UX team
- Healthcare or insurance organization experience
- Experience in designing patient-centered experiences
- Experience in budgets
- Knowledge of Sketch and InVision
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Information Design, Interaction Design, Product Design, Human Factors or similar degree
High School Diploma or GED
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.