Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Healthcare Technology Transformation Consultant - Senior
at CVS Health
As a Healthcare Technology Transformation Senior Consultant, you will be a key part of a high-performing team focused on implementing strategies to realize value in our work with health plans to achieve our mission of helping patients on their path to better health through improved outcomes. As a Sr. Consultant, you will primarily be focused on:
* Designing and implementing processes and systems for operationalizing innovative patient care practices and experiences (e.g., Health Hubs) leveraging new partnerships (e.g., Aetna)
* Leading and contributing to quantitative analysis and critical communications for potential new experiences designed to influence consumer behavior, improve outcomes, and lower healthcare costs
* Developing business cases, tracking progress against key milestones, and creating and implementing outcomes analyses to support scaled implementation of multiple test-and-learn opportunities
* Contributing to the diagnosis, solution development, and planning of multiple new strategic products and services that incorporate all of the company’s assets and delivery methods
* Delivering quantitative analyses that will yield critical answers to the questions at hand
* Coordination and execution of pilot tests for a new idea in a set of stores with new formats (e.g. Health Hub)
* Innovating on an existing or a new enterprise opportunity (e.g. high-potential products and services) including contributing to sizing and assessing the markets, identifying risks/benefits of opportunities and recommending clinical growth strategies
* Assisting in creating executive-level readouts and presentation materials for leadership
We want to uncover new opportunities to support our patients, develop innovative strategies to drive results and then operationalize these strategies across our enterprise, including the delivery of interventions through our ~10,000 pharmacies, ~1,000 Minute Clinic locations and other enterprise assets (e.g., CVS Caremark, specialty, Coram). Your work will directly help improve patient health outcomes and directly contribute to the growth of our company. We’re excited for this work - so we look forward to working with somebody who shares our passion and enthusiasm!
This Job Might Be For You If:
* You enjoy solving complex problems. If you don’t know how to do something, you work to find the answers. You don’t get frustrated easily when something doesn’t go the way you planned.
* You can take complicated concepts and communicate them effectively to a variety of audiences. You write well. You pay attention to the details. You can articulate your thoughts eloquently. You have a track record of successfully influencing senior leadership and clients.
* You value innovation. You are comfortable questioning the status quo. You are willing to take calculated risks. You are always looking for new ways to improve existing processes.
* You are self-motivated. You are eager to step up and take on new and exciting challenges. You take ownership of your work and your team’s work. You pay attention to the details. You notice that the phrase "You pay attention to the details" was used twice in this job description.
* You are passionate about working to improve the health outcomes of CVS Health patients. You recognize that transformational change in health care doesn’t happen overnight and you are committed to making a difference one step at a time.
* You take charge of your own career growth and development. You have lofty goals and you see how this position will help you get there.
- 2+ years experience required (consulting or similar experience, such as healthcare technology)
- 2+ years of experience working with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Experience innovating large and/or complex health IT systems including AI, Cloud Computing Population Health, and Patient Engagement
- Healthcare experience
- Tableau experience
- Product Development Experience
- Master's degree
- Bachelor's degree
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.