Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Support Analyst - National Accounts
at CVS Health
Omnicare, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of CVS Health Corporation. www.cvshealth.com
What We Do
Directly and through our subsidiaries, Omnicare provides a broad array of pharmacy-related services to long term care facilities and to other customers in the health care environment. While senior care has long been an Omnicare specialty, we also serve other targeted populations.
The Consultant, Sales Enablement is responsible for the overall coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects within the sales and strategic accounts important to the overall success of the sales / strategic accounts organization. The Consultant, Sales Enablement regularly manages a diverse set of activities designed to enable the success of the sales and strategic accounts function.
- Leverages data and information to regularly prepare functional progress updates to executive management
- Leads the rollout of new products and services to the national accounts team. Partners with internal stakeholders including but not limited to Marketing, Strategy, Operations, IT, Account Management, Compliance to design support strategies and tactics that result in national accounts growth.
- Partners with internal stakeholders to identify and implement new enhancements and upgrades to CRM tools, including but not limited to salesforce.com. Partners with internal stakeholders on reporting and analytics to enhance the capabilities of the team.
- Acts as a liaison to other functional partners to validate sales performance data; manages follow-up activities.
- Creates and implements functional communication processes and related tools. Acts as primary point of contact for functional communications and client-facing materials and information.
- Collaborates with a variety of internal stakeholders to ensure sales and strategic accounts organization delivers consistent and high quality materials and information to customers and prospects.
- Plans and executes sales and strategic accounts customer forums, trade shows and large meetings. Maintains budget and timelines.
- Organizes and maintains a master schedule of sales and national accounts projects and rollouts.
- Leverages data and information to identify ongoing enhancements to functional processes and overall sales performance
We would ideally like this candidate to work out of the Cincinnati, OH or Lincoln, RI office, but we will consider allowing this to be a remote position.
- Strong working knowledge of data analytics
- Strong working knowledge of SalesForce.com
- Limited travel expected (up to 20%)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products with emphasis on PowerPoint, Excel (the ability to create Pivot Tables) and Tableau
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with others and use appropriate influencing techniques
- Exceptional time management and organization skills
- Strong critical thinking skills and demonstrated success working independently
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule to accommodate business needs
- Strong research, data collection and analysis techniques.
- Effectively synthesizes complex or diverse information
- Ability to solve problems across multiple domains.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communication or related field or equivalent experience
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.