Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Architect
at CVS Health
We are seeking a multi-channel marketing specialist who will serve a meaningful role in digital member communication initiatives. This position provides a balance between system administration, development, and innovation, along with production work - it’s perfect for those who like to both plan/lead and execute! You will assist in governing the use of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform on behalf of CVS Caremark to ensure digital standard methodologies are followed and enable features and functionalities to support efforts around digital marketing. You will partner with the Marketing team to understand business processes to help design and develop improvements, capabilities, and assist with process automation. This role will also oversee documentation for technical design and support planning that aligns with industry and governance measures. You will be responsible for leading and executing complex marketing automation campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, using Content Builder, Journey Builder, Automation Studio, Mobile Studio, CloudPages, and beyond.
FUNDAMENTAL COMPONENTS WILL INCLUDE:
Own oversight of Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform for CVS Caremark, including but not limited to: designing solutions to drive business goals with efficiency, ensuring quality and consistency across the platforms, defining requirements, and leading platform gap-analysis, understanding and managing technical debt, ensuring compliance and security.
- Stay current on platform releases regarding new features and product roadmaps. Identify and facilitate employment of those that will improve digital effectiveness
- Understand and connect business goals and challenges with the overall design of the various solutions
- Identify and provide input into proper marketing automation solutions that respect the integrity of existing internal data processes
- Educate, train, influence, and drive consistent adoption of platform and industry standard methodologies, help define MarTech Center of Excellence standards
- Provide project management support for platform migration and campaign development
- Collaborate with data teams to maintain flows, monitor health of critical automations - (SQL)
- Provides guidance and support on production work where needed
- Provides governance for subscriber permissions, automations/disposition files
- 7+ years of combined professional experience in digital marketing, marketing strategy, marketing operations and/or marketing/advertising technology within a leading brand, digital agency, or strategy consulting firm
- At least 3 years using a deep knowledge and hands-on experience of SFMC from execution of programs, to systems design, database management and administration perspectives, including Journey Builder
- Some Minimal Travel may be required for business support
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and standard methodologies in marketing automation
- Platform implementation and onboarding experience
- Excellent attention to detail, strong critical thinking, creative problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong self-starter who is a great teammate and can work independently
- Managing operational requests and assisting in the triage of support issues, working with diverse user groups
- Solid understanding of AMPscript, HTML, and CSS
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant and/or Administrator certified
- Bachelors Degree is required
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.