Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior .Net Developer
at CVS Health
Ready to take your Application Development skills to the next level with a Fortune 8 company? Check out this opportunity with CVS Health!
As a Senior .Net Developer with CVS, you will be responsible for designing, developing, testing and deploying full-stack solutions in support of CVS's rapidly growing Contract Pharmacy business. This position reports directly to the Sr Manager and works closely with BA's, Clients and Operations to design and develop solutions that will scale our products, streamline our processes and empower end users. Developers must be diligent, smart and creative, following our SDLC closely while remaining flexible and contributing openly to design and architecture decisions. This role is key position on an exciting team.
- 5+ years experience with of C#
- 5+ years experience with MS SQL Server
- Strong foundation in Object Oriented principles and design patterns
- Professional experience applying secure coding principles such as OWASP
- Experience with secure static code analysis tools such as Veracode
- Development experience with MS MVC & WPF
- Front end javsascript frameworks such as Angular, React or Vue
- Experience with TFS, TeamCity, Octopus or similar CI/CD tools
- Relational database design, development and query optimization
- Experience with any or all of the following: WPTFSilenium, SNV, Git, Fogbugz, MS Teams, Slack, TFS, Sharepoint, Veracode
- Healthcare/Pharmacy experience strongly preferred
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience may be considered.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.