Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Software Development Engineer in Test 2
at CVS Health
We are creating innovative digital solutions that will make health care more accessible, more integrated and more reliable for more people, online and in our stores. We are looking for passionate, driven people who want to join a high energy and growing team to make a difference in customers’ lives and who want to be on the ground floor of digital innovation that aims to reinvent what a pharmacy and a health care company can be.
The "Software Development Engineer in Test 2" will play a vital role as a member of the Digital Quality Engineering team in continually executing its quality strategy and ensuring the development and release of the highest quality software product & enhancing the company’s customer facing Digital experiences by collaborating in a cross functional team, on quality initiatives and techniques that promote the best software
3+ years of relevant professional work experience with concentration in Quality Assurance
1. Experience or knowledge of software development methodologies, particularly agile fundamentals
2. Solid understanding of one or more modern industry standard software languages and frameworks for development and unit testing
3. Familiarity with one or more web scripting languages and frameworks
4. Experience in the implementation and execution of automation testing and coverage that ensures the delivery of a high quality user experience for web, mobile, iOS, Android platforms
5. Experience or knowledge of automation test frameworks and scripting
6. Good understanding of Test Driven Development and Behavioral Driven Development strategies and approaches
7. Solid knowledge and experience in test case preparation and execution
8. Ability to work in an agile scrum team environment
9. Strong knowledge in quality assurance processes and techniques
10. Very strong troubleshooting abilities
11. Excellent written & verbal communication and interpersonal skills
Bachelor's Degree in IT related major, or equivalent years of experience.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.