Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at CVS Health
Aetna Digital is looking for a Sr. Web Architect that will interface with several disciplines within various BUs of Aetna including UI, PM, Partners, Engineering, etc., as well as outside partners & vendors towards the creation of a unified customer facing experience. This role requires talented software development professional with a deep technical background and experience building excellent user focused solutions and who will drive forward innovation to deliver cutting edge application solutions.
* Work with stakeholders, including Product Management, Engineering, and UX team members to influence the application architecture and design.
* Keen interest and passion towards keeping abreast of current technologies & trends.
* Good sense of how mobile web/apps should be architected to enhance stability, security, performance, maintainability, and extensibility.
* Ability to coordinate the architectural growth and development across several scrum teams.
* Ability to source ideas from developers, as well as corral teams to come up with solid solutions.
* Ability to conduct root cause analysis on technical issues and problems.
* Collaborate with internal & external groups, partner with vendors to extend the platform as needed.
* Strong interest in user-experience design and how it should be applied to application design.
* Self-motivated to seeking out opportunities to move the application, its design, and architecture forward based on projected features and roadmap visions.
* Enjoy communicating and collaborating with developers to discuss innovative ideas and concepts.
* Enjoys the challenges associated with creating software for large audiences
* A disciplined approach to software development and problem solving
The ideal candidate will have:
* 5+ years of modern web frameworks (e.g. Angular, React, Vue) development experience
* 7+ years of hands-on software development experience
* Experience with design and development of large complex systems; including requirements analysis, estimation, implementation, and testing
* Thorough understanding of Modern Web Frameworks, responsive design, and architectural patterns (MVC, MVP, MVVMetc)
* Excellent verbal and written communications
* Excellent presentation skills
* Experience working in an Agile SDLC (SAFe Agile a plus
Experience with design and development of complex systems; including requirements analysis, estimation, implementation and testing.
Android -> Java w/interest in Kotlin, or additional experience with modern-day languages.
Understanding of core libraries, application framework, android architecture.
Experience architecting and developing large code base, feature rich applications.
Go get attitude.
Excellent verbal and written communications.
Working in an Agile SDLC.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.