Davis Hospital and Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
MRI Tech - PRN
at Davis Hospital and Medical Center
Davis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first class medical facility. By offering a broad range of healthcare services, advanced medical technology and a comfortable, convenient patient experience, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its community. The hospital’s highly skilled doctors and experienced nurses keep a relentless focus on quality and constantly maintain their commitment to patient well-being and satisfaction.
Some of our area of expertise include: Emergency Services, Cardiac Care, Women’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health.
- Responsible for performing a variety of exams utilizing MRI equipment and protocols to produce high quality images of various anatomic structures.
- Will also do X-ray.
- Graduate of an ARRT approved school of radiologic technology.
- Prefer a minimum of 2 years previous MRI experience.
- Knowledge of power injector use preferred.
- Must also be licensed to do X-ray.
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider
- Utah State License in radiologic technology required.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing