Davis Hospital and Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Radiation Therapy Tech - Full Time - Davis Hospital
at Davis Hospital and Medical Center
Davis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first class medical facility. By offering a broad range of healthcare services, advanced medical technology and a comfortable, convenient patient experience, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its community. The hospital’s highly skilled doctors and experienced nurses keep a relentless focus on quality and constantly maintain their commitment to patient well-being and satisfaction.
Some of our area of expertise include: Emergency Services, Cardiac Care, Women’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health.
The Radiation Therapy Technician provides radiation therapy to patients as prescribed by a Radiologist in accordance to established practices and standards. The Radiation Therapist may review prescription and diagnosis; act as liaison with physician and supportive care personnel; prepare equipment, such as immobilization, treatment, and protection devices; and maintain records, reports, and files. May assist in dosimetry procedures and tumor localization. Demonstrates the knowledge and assessment skills necessary to communicate, educate, and provide a therapeutic and safe environment for specific age groups served. Must be able to respect diversity of each individual’s values, culture, spiritual beliefs, and other socio-economic issues in addressing the needs of patients, visitors, and co-workers. Participates in performance improvement activities and effectively interacts with patients, families, and other health team members while maintaining professional standards.
- Associates degree in Radiation Therapy required. Bachelors degree in radiation therapy preferred.
- Utah State License as a Radiologic Technologist required upon hire. Current American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) Certification in Radiation Therapy required upon hire.
- Basic Life Support (CPR) American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider certification required upon hire.
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, and more.
Steward Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled
“Davis Hospital & Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.”