Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Information Systems Coordinator
at Devereux Arizona
- Requisition ID
- Info Systems
- Position Type
Are you a service-oriented team player, skilled at building relationships and taking initiative? Are you results-driven and tech savvy?
Then consider joining our Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health Team as a Information Systems Coordinator, a rewarding experience that will give you a great sense of personal achievement!
Being a Information Systems Coordinator at Devereux has its Advantages
- You will work with other dedicated professionals who share your passion for helping individuals in need.
- A collaborative team environment.
- Growth opportunities that allow you to expand your career and your skills
- A fun, fast-paced environment
- Competitive salary and amazing benefits! (benefits.devereux.org)
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health Arizona is seeking a hands-on Information Technology Specialist. This position is responsible for providing Information Technology (IT) support for employees throughout Maricopa and Pima Counties. The position is based in Phoenix.
Common responsibilities include responding to requests for assistance, setting up phones and computers for new users, and setting up and breaking down technology for meetings and presentations.
A qualified candidate will possess strong data entry and organizational skills. Excellent computer skills, attention to detail, and strong customer service skills are integral pieces of the position.
Other responsibilites may Include:
- Order, deploy and manage inventory of cell phones.
- Trouble-shoot, repair, replace and set up desk phones and computers.
- Receive and organize inventory; maintain cleanliness of equipment and storage areas.
- Maintain ticketing system and requests via phone, voicemail, and in-person using internal and external resources as necessary to trouble-shoot and resolve ticket requests.
- Assist third-party vendors and contractors.
- Attend to special projects as needed (i.e.: computer upgrades)
Keywords: Information Technology, Information Systems, Network Systems, Inventory Control, Data Management, Desktop Support, IT Support, Desktop Analyst, Desktop Technician, Information Technology Specialist
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent such as GED. A+ Certification preferred.
- One year experience in a business environment acquiring skills and knowledge as required.
- Self-motivated with excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills to identify and resolve malfunctions of devices in a timely manner.
- Knowledgeable of desktop applications, devices and communications providers. Proficient with desktops, laptops and applications including MS Office Suite.
- A high level proficiency with MS Excel in order to maintain data and create reports.
- Must have strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Maintains a professional demeanor and attitude when dealing with customers/employees.
- Must be able to protect and maintain confidentiality of information.
- Good problem solving skills and good organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize work and meet customer demands and deadlines.
- Must have strong communications and interpersonal skills.
About Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health is one of the largest and most advanced behavioral healthcare organizations in the country. Informed by the latest advancements in science and medicine, we combine evidence-based interventions with compassionate family engagement to help change lives. We were founded in 1912 by special education pioneer, Helena Devereux. Today, Devereux is a national nonprofit partner for individuals, families, schools and communities, serving many of the most vulnerable members of our society in areas of autism, intellectual and developmental disabilities, specialty mental health, and child welfare.
Our Mission: Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health changes lives – by unlocking and nurturing human potential for people living with emotional, behavioral or cognitive differences.
We employ more than 7,500 staff and operate 15 centers in 13 states. We offer a comprehensive national network of clinical, therapeutic, educational, and employment programs and services that positively impact the lives of tens of thousands of children, adults and their families every year.
Our Culture, Our Expectations
At Devereux, we strive to incorporate servant leadership into our culture and every aspect of our organizational framework; from the delivery of quality services to individuals served, their families, and other stakeholders to the development and empowerment of our employees. We offer challenging and exciting work, and our supportive team environment creates an empowering and positive atmosphere. To be successful in our work environment, you will put the needs of others first, and will feel called to serve, and called to lead.
Competitive Salary and Benefits
In addition to a competitive salary, Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health provides a comprehensive health and welfare program to eligible full-time employees, family members and domestic partners. Our benefit programs include medical (including telemedicine - medical care via phone, web, app), dental, prescription drug, preventative care, mental health services and an employee assistance / work-life balance program. In addition, we offer tuition assistance, generous time-off, a 403(b) retirement plan with matching benefit, and voluntary/employee paid supplemental life and accident coverage.
Visit benefits.devereux.org to see why we are a great place to work!
The employment policies of Devereux are to recruit and hire qualified employees without discrimination because of race, religion, creed, color, age, sex, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, communication ability, gender identity or expression or sexual orientation and to treat them equally with respect to compensation and opportunities for advancement - including upgrading, promotion and transfer - consistent with individual skills and the needs of Devereux.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We will consider applicants for this position without regard to any category protected by applicable federal, state or local law, including but not limited to race, religion, sex, color, age, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, national origin, marital status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status or uniform service member status.
Devereux is a drug-free workplace, drug screening required. EOE