Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Site Reliability Engineer
Who We Are
Founded in 1991, Docutech offers a wide range of document technology solutions for mortgage, home equity, and consumer lending from document generation to eDelivery, eSign and print fulfillment. Docutech sets the standard in providing market-proven technology and unrivaled customer service to our clients, their workforce and their clients. Docutech’s knowledge and solutions empower lending professionals to efficiently produce accurate loan packages in all 50 states to ensure compliance with constantly changing laws and regulations.
Who We Are Looking For
As a Site Reliability Engineer in our Idaho Falls, ID office, you will collaborate with the Development and IT teams to streamline, automate, and improve the process and quality of our builds, deployments, and other Continuous Integration (CI)/Continuous Deployment (CD) activities. You will be responsible for day-to-day activities including deployments through multiple deployment environments, managing integration and test environments for a diverse portfolio of products, and diagnosing technical application issues.
How You Can Help Us Grow
- Apply software engineering principles to fix operational problems
- Create/enhance tools to make operational workflows more autonomous and less error-prone
- Work with the team to own and maintain the production infrastructure
- Provide troubleshooting and support for system issues across the software, hardware, and network stacks
- Enhance visibility into environmental status and performance
- Participate in application monitoring and issue diagnosis
- Collaborate with the Development teams to enhance performance, scalability, availability, and efficiency of software applications/services
- Enhance environment availability, monitoring, emergency response, and MTTR/disaster recovery
- Bachelor's degree in IT, IS, CS, or related field, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience with server administration
- 3+ years of experience source control management (GIT preferred)
- 3+ years of experience working in an Agile development environment
- 2+ years of experience writing and running SQL queries/procedures/functions
- 2+ years of experience designing/maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Experienced with PowerShell/BASH scripting
- Experienced with installing and configuring ASP.NET applications running under IIS
Additional preferred experience
- Familiarity with TeamCity and Octopus Deploy
- Experience using Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Log aggregation tooling such as ELK stack/Splunk
- Working with cloud environments such as AWS, Azure, etc.
- Automation/configuration management/environment provisioning tooling such as Puppet, Terraform, CloudFormation, etc.
What We Offer
Our environment is a fast paced, results driven office setting. We value employees who perform with minimal supervision and who are team players. While we constantly strive for great results we also value work-life balance. We are industry leaders and we recognize this is a reflection of our employees. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Competitive Pay & Flexible Scheduling
- Corporate Benefits to include Medical, Dental, Life, FSA, HSA
- 401K & Healthy Company Match
- Generous Paid Time Off plans (Vacation, Sick & Holiday)
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
This position is in our Idaho Falls office and is not a remote/telecommute position.