EaglePicher Technologies, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Vice President, Information Technology
at EaglePicher Technologies, LLC
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Information Technology
The Vice President, Information Technology (VP, IT) will report to the Chief Financial Officer & President and is responsible for the Information Systems portfolio of applications, infrastructure, security, architecture, and strategic plan. The VP, IT provides leadership and direction to the information technology function aligning the group with the organization’s strategic vision. S/he will possess a future oriented approach that creatively revamps the IT function to a more agile and efficient team that is responsive to a rapidly changing organization. The person will be responsible for ensuring that EaglePicher is NIST compliant.
Develop and execute an information systems strategy that aligns with the organization’s vision, mission and objectives.
· Develop strategies and methodology to accelerate integration and optimization of processes.
· Provide leadership and guidance to IT department to achieve safe, reliable and cost-effective operations of IT infrastructure and applications.
· Assess the relative impact of emerging technology to strategic business needs and interpret their meaning to executive team.
· Participate in overall business technology planning, bringing a current knowledge and future vision of technology and systems as related to the company’s competitive position.
· Direct the design, development, and maintenance of systems, programs, and systems software to meet the Company’s needs.
· Track a broad range of emerging technologies to determine their maturity and applicability to the company.
· Oversee and manage capital projects on schedule and within approved budgets.
· Administer and control the information systems expense budget effectively.
· Adopt and review performance indicators to determine productivity, quality of output, and cost of service; develop methods to continually improve results.
· Incorporate cyber security ‘best practices’ into IT programs and systems.
· U.S. Citizen
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information and Technology or a related field
· Advanced degree in Computer Science or Business Management is a plus.
· Minimum of 15+ years of diversified Information Technology experience with at least 8+ years leading an IT function of an organization.
· Experience in DoD environment, preferred
· Willingly to travel to office site; up to 50%
· Development of relationships with business unit leadership to enable alignment of IT resources, budget and initiatives with business unit goals and objectives.
· Possess skills to formulate policy, influence other senior executives and peers in the industry, and have an impact on issues and stakeholders that affect the organization.
· Demonstrated experience in leading, coaching, developing and managing staff in response to rapid changes in technology and business needs.
· Experience with ERP systems with substantial exposure to both in-house and shared or outsourced systems, multiple hardware platforms, integrated information and communications systems, etc.
· Ability to build consensus and work collaboratively with various levels of stakeholders, both internal and external.