Eastern New Mexico Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Eastern New Mexico Medical Center
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: f877b6ae-203a-4492-87c5-fb475ba1930d
Categories: IT - Computer Services & Support, Healthcare - Medical & Dental Practitioners, Healthcare - Support Services, Healthcare - ALL CATEGORIES, IT - ALL CATEGORIES
Responsible for assisting in the care of patients under the direction of an RN.
- Surgical technologists graduate from surgical technology programs accredited through ARC/STSA, a collaborative effort of AST and ACS, by CAAHEP. CAAHEP is a recognized accreditation agency of the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA). In addition, surgical technology programs are located in educational institutions that are institutional accredited by agencies recognized by the United States Department of Education (USDE) or The Joint Commission. The ARC/STSA is also a member of the Association of Specialized and Professional Accreditors (ASPA).
- Desirable characteristics include at least one year of experience as a Tech, preferably in the area of application.
- Must be able to follow directions and perform work according to department standards under the supervision of an RN. Must be emotionally mature and able to function effectively under stress.
- BLS required.
- Certified Surgical Technologist preferred.
- CPI Certification must be obtained during week of NEO.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!