ExecuTech Strategic Consulting
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Executive Information Technology Consultant (Key)
at ExecuTech Strategic Consulting
Would you like to perform rewarding work while contributing to the success of an established, growing company? ExecuTech Strategic Consulting is seeking an Executive Information Technology Consultant (Key) to support the Global Solutions Management – Operations (GSM-O) I/II contract, which provides support services for the operation, defense, and sustainment of the Department of Defense Information Network/Defense Information System Network.
As an Executive Information Technology Consultant (Key), you will be performing the following responsibilities:
Duties: Manages and implements large, complex cybersecurity and information technology systems.
- Identify user requirements and describe services available or refer inquiries to other staff within installation.
- Provides technical support of a limited scope to users and assist them in defining and solving computing problems within well-defined areas of responsibility.
- Assists in preparing documentation of supported products for other staff members and users.
- Assists in preparing user training materials and conduct training sessions as assigned.
- Performs programming tasks of limited scope to assist users.
- Supports other DISA GSM-O priorities and tasks as directed.
- Ability to work with engineers to develop strategic and tactical plans to address the conditions, update eMASS and PPSM portals.
- Provide Information Assurance (IA) support to coordinate and obtain Interim and Final approvals to test and operate, to include C&A support, mitigation strategies and techniques, tracking, assessment, testing and implementation updates, patches and upgrades in accordance with the IAVA directives issued by the USCYBERCOM and DISA CIO, and test plans, procedures and reports dealing with all levels of security products, systems, networks and architectures.
- Support collaboration of PM, UC Lab, and others to obtain the necessary approvals to conduct testing and ensure IA posture for Production and laboratory environments.
- Ensure that Interoperability and Information Assurance standards and practices are adhered to as it relates issues dealing with a variety of equipment, switches and control devices connecting to both DoD and commercial networks.
- Provide Information Assurance (IA) support to the program gateways as the ISSM/ISSO. Those duties include but are not limited to the following: Administer the weekly review of the controls in eMASS and PPSM.
- Maintain the Whitelist Registry, mitigate the weekly IAVMS scans and generate POAMs as necessary. Record the weekly minutes for the internal and external customer meetings.
- Review and edit all publications and policy guidance manuals that are pertinent to the designated gateways. Update all eMASS POAMS and Controls as necessary and adhere to the conditions of approval as established by the ATO. Attend the weekly IA Review meetings.
- Work with the DISA and JFHQ DODIN staff to mitigate all issued DTO’s and OPORDS that impact the DECTK and SNLC gateways. Work with the IE31 engineers to generate DTO’s and Implementation Plans for changes that impact the gateways.
- Ensure that all policies and directives are adhered to in order that continuous Authority To Operate (ATO) is maintained.
- Possess excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
Desired Skills: Broad knowledge and expertise with managing IT Systems and Standards. Experienced in advising senior executives on effective utilization of information technology systems and reengineering to meet business objectives.
Education: Bachelor’s degree as a minimum required; however, experience may substitute for education. A DoD 8570 CISSP certification or equivalent is required.
Years of Experience: Minimum of 9 years practical experience with DoD/OSD or equivalent organization.
Clearance: Top Secret clearance
ExecuTech Strategic Consulting, LLC (ExecuTech), headquartered in Woodbridge, VA is a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, dedicated to delivering innovative and visionary information technology products and services throughout the United States. Our executive team each has an average of over 25 years of superior information technology and cybersecurity leadership and experience at the National Intelligence Agencies, DoD and other Federal government departments. ExecuTech is expertly staffed with fully cleared, certified and devoted professionals who are fulfilled by their work and recognized by our customers and partners as adding extreme value in the design, deployment and support of innovative and cost-effective technology solutions.
ExecuTech combines its wealth of information technology leadership and experience together with world-class and emerging technology to operate, manage, and engineer existing and future IT infrastructures. Our main areas of expertise include information assurance and cyber security, enterprise systems and network management, architectures and engineering, systems development and integration, CIO and program/ project management, technology distribution, and cross domain solutions. ExecuTech has established tools, technologies, and techniques that support operational requirements for achieving collaboration while maintaining high assurance in the evaluation, deployment, certification and accreditation, and management of enterprise enabled cross domain solutions. Additionally, ExecuTech is nationally recognized in the areas of cyber security, cryptographic modernization, and engineering.
ExecuTech strives to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction, as well as rewarding careers for our employees, who are hardworking, enthusiastic, and dedicated to superior performance. We encourage you to find out more about the company at www.esc-techsolutions.com.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk and hear, use hands to keyboard and write. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
ExecuTech Strategic Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.