Exotic Metals Forming Company LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Exotic Metals Forming Company LLC
Entry level engineer responsible for overall quality planning for manufactured and purchased products. This position will be responsible for the improvement of processes and technical quality planning, including review of contract requirements, designs, change orders, specifications and work orders. Will also ensure that our company and sub-tier suppliers comply with customer quality and special process requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implements quality plans and monitors detection systems.
- Evaluates performance of the product design, manufacturing quality and reliability systems.
- Implements corrective actions and solves problems that affect quality, manufacturability, and product reliability.
- Provides customer/vendor and management interface on quality, process, and manufacturing systems.
- Conducts and supports audits on special processes and quality management system.
- Updates quality system documentation in support of audits and customer requests.
- Ensure development teams maintain focus on customer quality system and product quality requirements.
Education, Skills, and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Metallurgy.
- Read and understand drawings, including geometric tolerancing.
- Requires basic guidance and direction.
- Learning phase.
- Task oriented.
- Must have excellent communication skills and demonstrated ability to work with all levels of internal and external personnel.
- Hands-on with strong mechanical aptitude, and capable of successfully balancing both the technical and administrative aspects of the position.
Exotic Metals Forming Company LLC is committed to non-discrimination in employment and other opportunities. Exotic Metals Forming Company LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics