Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Software Test Engineer
FastSpring is seeking a Software Test Engineer for its Santa Barba, California office.
Job Duties: Responsible for helping continuously improve the quality of the company’s SaaS e-commerce platform, which serves the store-front, payment, digital fulfillment, and post-order needs of digital retailers worldwide. Develop and implement software test plans for platform capabilities. Define and measure KPIs for software qualities. Define and implement automated tests for SaaS e-commerce platform based on user needs. Help developers with test plans and automated testing to create optimum software. Recommend software upgrades for existing features and systems. Test each piece of software applications and plan how the pieces work together. Ensure SaaS platform functions normally through software maintenance and testing. Utilize Selenium, Java, Jenkins, WebDriverIO, GIT, and Oracle Database.
Education Requirement: Master’s degree, or foreign equivalent, in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
Experience Requirements: Two (2) years of experience as a QA Engineer, Software Engineer, or related role, which includes two (2) years of experience in each of the following:
- Developing automation test framework using automation tools such as Selenium
- Utilizing manual and automated testing methods to test software
- Performing test automation using Java programming language
- Automating test scripts through Jenkins, WebDriverIO, GIT, and Oracle Database
- Executing and maintaining test plans and test cases for enterprise software
Job Order number must be indicated on your response.