First International Bank & Trust
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IT Administrative Assistant
at First International Bank & Trust
IT Administrative Assistant
|PT/FT/Temporary :||Full Time |
First International Bank & Trust is looking for someone who is enthusiastic about working with technology daily. We want a self-starter who can use their critical thinking skills to solve issues and create efficiencies in their assigned duties.
Join a culture that encourages innovation, inspires ideas, supports change and doesn’t set boundaries on what success looks like. Recognized six years in a row for being a Top 50 Best Places to Work isn’t just an award placed on the shelf. It speaks to the teams of colleagues who are dedicated to create extraordinary experiences based on the philosophy of living first.
Interested in learning more? Please see below for additional information regarding the IT - Administrative Assistant position and submit your online application!
Position Summary: Under the direction of the Director of Information Technology, provides assistance to the Information Technology department by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties include the following:
- Provides administrative support to the Information Technology management team, to include meeting scheduling and coordination, calendar management, travel coordination, note taking, communication/correspondence with IT staff, position postings, etc.
- Manages Account Payable in regards to technology related billing, researching and securing maintenance agreements, licensing, phone and data records, etc.
- Manages information technology purchasing, inventory, and licensing. Will create and maintain purchase orders and maintain tracking.
- Primary manager of the BYOD program and bank owned mobile devices. This includes ordering, inventory tracking, email set up, deployment, troubleshooting, record keeping, and billing of cell phones and tablets.
- Supports Physical Security Department with the creation, deletion, and maintenance of door access fobs and alarm codes.
- Is the primary person responsible for new employee IT access setup, including but not limited to, user codes, group membership, Door Access, Alarm Codes, Mobile Devices, phone extension, and voicemail.
- Acts as secretary for corporate committee meetings to include Information Systems Committee and IS Risk Committee, preparing the agenda, packet creation, and minute taking.
Education and/or Experience: Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or two to four years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Apple products, iPhone and iPad
- Experience with accounts payable, bill pay and taking meeting minutes
- Experience with software program administration