Freedom Financial Network
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Application Support Engineer*
at Freedom Financial Network
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2300 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
Our growing Test Engineering organization is expanding and introducing the Application support team here in Tempe AZ location. Would you like to join a growing team?
- Diagnose complex software issues raised by clients and/or vendors that have been escalated.
- Develop, test, and execute SQL queries to aid in the investigation and analysis of issues.
- Examine error logs, source code, and database content to determine the cause of a problem and/or develop a technical explanation based on an investigation.
- Document and implement workaround solutions wherever possible.
- Document steps to reproduce for resolution with internal and external resources i.e.: developers, partners, and clients.
- Identify reproducible defects in the production environment for resolution for developers.
- Document processes procedures, and technical instructions for future reference and use by support teams.
- Identifies recurring problems and escalate to senior staff for prioritization.
- Performs tracking and documentation by entering details of problems, the status of service requests, and resolution into the company tracking system.
- Monitors the resolution of problems to achieve resolution.
- Requires a strong background in supporting application systems
- Proficient in constructing and executing SQL queries
- Strong client/vendor service experience. Interacting with all levels of an organization over the phone and email
- Working knowledge to support software systems, application training and overall incident ownership and management
- Ability to multi-task, manage time, and follow through with assignments.
- Excellent communication, verbal, and writing skills
- Ability to react to a high-pressure dynamic changing environment
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- COLLABORATE (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth – there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees, most recently #1 in Phoenix for the 2nd year in a row!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other succeed every day. If that sounds exciting, we want to talk to you. Apply today!