General Dynamics Mission Systems
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IT Asset Management Analyst
at General Dynamics Mission Systems
- Job ID
- Number of Positions
- Job Function
- Security Clearance Level
- Full/Part Time
- Full Time
This position is not yet Funded!
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) is seeking highly motivated technical professionals who are eager to play a major role in IT transformation at Government agencies in the aviation and other transportation fields.
The IT Asset Management Analyst will perform the following:
- Supports the procurement of IT assets, resolution of billing/payment issues, inventory control, IT asset dispatch, deployment, in-service use and retirement
- Develops and maintains processes/procedures to improve management control of IT assets
- Develops IT asset process documentation
- Uses automated inventory management systems to manage IT assets
- Plans and recommends re-utilization and re-disposition of IT assets
- Creates and maintains lifecycle asset management reports
- Participates in special projects as required
- Requires a High School Diploma or GED, Associates Degree preferred
- 1 – 3 years of demonstrated IT asset management experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.