Goodwill Industries of Southern Arizona, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Goodwill Industries of Southern Arizona, Inc.
Is this job right for you?
Are you looking for a job where you can improve your skills and get the training you need and want? Are you looking for a job where you can perform well and have opportunities for advancement? Are you looking to be a part of something BIG that positively affects your community?
What benefits do you want?
Vacation Time - Up to 80 hours earned your first full year
Sick Time - Up to 48 hours accrued each fiscal year
My Time Off (MTO) - Up to 88 hours accrued each fiscal year
Medical, dental, & vision insurance after 60 days of employment
403(b) with company match after 1 year of employment
Tuition reimbursement - Reimbursement for courses of study that will directly enhance the employee’s potential for personal and professional growth.
Multiple optional ancillary plans available after 60 days of employment: Including Telemedicine, Short-and Long-Term Disability plans, Life Insurance, Accident insurance, Critical Illness insurance, Hospital Indemnity, Legal Assistance, Credit Monitoring, and even Pet Insurance!
20% Employee Discount
WORK WITH AMAZING PEOPLE
What you will do:
The Database Administrator (DBA) is responsible for supporting and maintaining an efficient and secure database environment that meets best practices and compliance requirements. The DBA administers departmental and enterprise databases, which includes implementation, upgrades, instance creation, troubleshooting and problem resolution, routine database and system maintenance, report generation, backup, recovery, and configuration management activities. The position works closely with vendors and organizational departments to build logical database environments that meet current and future business objectives. The DBA creates and maintains detailed database and associated application documentation to support disaster recovery and user training initiatives. The DBA designs, develops, and modifies in-house databases. The position is responsible for advanced configuration, development of operational procedures, tier III support, innovation, and subject matter expertise for the point-of-sale system.
1. Bachelors in CISM, IFSM, IT related MIS or equivalent MS-SQL certifications highly desirable.
2. 5 years of MS-SQL server administration experience for a mid-sized, multi-location company.
3. 3 years of experience developing SSRS reports.
4. 3 years of hands on experience creating databases from logical designs or models.
5. Hands on experience with MS-SQL commands, stored procedures, and triggers.
6. Knowledge of .NET Framework and ability to work with C#, VB.NET, and ASP.NET.
7. Database design and implementation beneficial.
8. Experience managing MS-SQL security.
9. PCI knowledge and implementation experience desirable.
10. Knowledge of Windows Server administration is beneficial.
11. Disaster recovery implementation.
12. Experience preferred in supporting retail operations including configuring and supporting POS systems.
13. Demonstrates flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload.
14. Excellent oral and written communication skills; Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization. Self-driven with the ability to deliver results with minimum supervision.
15. Above reproach customer service skills, embodies a courteous approach.
16. Experience interacting with business units and converting their requirements into solutions.
17. Perform continuous physical activity to stand, walk, kneel, bend, stoop, grasp, reach, run, push, pull and lift up to 35 pounds.
18. Possession of a valid Arizona driver's license and driving record acceptable to Goodwill Industries of Southern Arizona’s insurance carrier; proof of current auto insurance.
19. Ability and willingness to travel throughout Southern Arizona.
20. Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with all individuals.
21. Possess mental ability to use independent judgment, make quick decisions under pressure, and effectively manage confrontations.
This position is subject to a background check for any convictions directly related to its duties and responsibilities. Only job-related convictions will be considered and will not automatically disqualify the candidate.
We encourage national service members, veterans, and their family members to apply.
Location: Tucson, AZ