Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Network Administrator & Systems Administration
Join a growing, fast paced, IT team as we expand operations. No day will be the same and you will be challenged by a wide variety of systems. This position requires flexibility, problem solving, professionalism and great customer service - all in one package. The dynamic nature of the position is what makes it interesting and broadens your exposure to new situations and technology. This position will hit the ground running so it requires knowing the basics of networking and the environments listed. You must live in the Wesley Chapel area (near Wiregrass Mall) or within about a 30 minute commute (this side of Tampa Bay).
- 4 year college degree
- 4+ years of networking
- Designing, organizing, modifying, and supporting a company's computer systems
- Designing and installing LANs, WANs, Internet and intranet systems, and network segments with a focus on Office 365 platform
- Be a SME for assigned applications and services
- Sales engineering - support sales team in customer meetings, solution design and implementation
- Troubleshoot problems reported by users
- Maintaining networks for optimum performance
- Respond to network crisis
- Disaster and backup recovery
- Make recommendations for future upgrades
- Maintain network security for customers and internally
- Analyze and isolate issues
- Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users
- Perform network address assignment
- Assign routing protocols and routing table configuration
- Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services
- Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to meet with senior IT professionals and plan network related projects
- Project manage implementation
- Ability to be on call nights and weekends as part of emergency support team rotation (rarely do we have issues)
- Requires clean driving and criminal record in order to drive to customer locations.
- Ability to pass random drug testing.
- Pass a background check.
- Have reliable transportation to get to work and to customer locations.
- Flexible to work off hours as needed to support customer deployments.
- Ability to communicate well with customers, recognize technical needs and deploy solution.
Skill / Requirements
- 2+ years of networking experience preferred but will consider less for experience deploying Office 365
- Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, software deployment, security updates and patches
- Maintain network servers such as file servers, VPN gateways, intrusion detection systems.
- Working knowledge of Exchange, AD, Sync, ADFS, group policies
- Windows Server 2008/2012
- Linux Systems Admin a plus
- CompTia - Network +, Security +, CISSP, preferred
- Cisco routers a plus
- LAN/WAN administration and configuration
- Email migration
- Virtualization - VMware, HyperV
- Office 365 administration & configuration