Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Quality Assurance Auditor
at HAECO Americas
- Job ID
- Pos. Category
- Position Type
- Full Time - Direct
The QA Auditor conducts internal audits to verify compliance with "HAECO Americas", FAA, and customer policies and procedures. The QA Auditor is also responsible to conduct vendor audits.
- Conduct routine facility audits and general surveillance to verify compliance with HAECO, FAA, and customer approved policies and procedures. Identify systemic problems with respect to these policies and procedures.
- Conduct on-site audits and inspections of vendors to ensure the vendor meets HAECO and FAA quality standards.
- Conduct periodic audits of receiving discrepancies to ensure continued quality of vendor products.
- Maintain adequate records of discrepancies noted and corrective action taken. Perform follow-up audits as needed.
- Place emphasis on recurring problems as assigned.
- Be constantly aware of RSM/QCM, safety and operating procedure violations.
- Follow all applicable specifications to accomplish a specific task.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Follow all safety procedures and specifications.
- Execute all required paperwork in connection with assigned normal duties.
- Assist other employees in the performance of their job assignments through coaching, counseling, and guidance.
- Interface effectively with members of management, other departments, and co-workers.
- Be authorized to act on behalf of the repair station.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant certificate.
- Ability to proficiently use a computer including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A thorough understanding of FAR parts 21, 25, 43, 65, 91, 121, 125, 129, and 145.
- A thorough understanding of EASA 145 rule.
- Must be able to travel 15% for domestic and possess a valid driver’s license.
- Five (5) or more years experience as an aircraft mechanic or Inspector on heavy transport category aircraft.
- Read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Professional Certification as an auditor (Certified Quality Auditor, for example)
- Possess a valid passport for international travel.
- Knowledge of the AS9100C Certification Program.