Heartland Financial USA
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Heartland Financial USA
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
The MuleSoft Developer will work closely with all corporate IT groups and business contacts to develop, enhance, debug, support, maintain, and test integration that supports the MuleSoft system. The MuleSoft system integrates with several on-premise /cloud systems (primarily Salesforce and nCino) to provide solutions for Salesforce. The position will be involved in all aspects of providing these solutions from design and development to implementation.
PRIMARY & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Develops MuleSoft technical specifications and technical unit test plans based on defined business requirements.
2. Designs, develops and modifies MuleSoft programs, objects and processes to complete smaller projects as well as supporting larger complex projects.
3. Works as a team member within the IT department to implement new or system changes. Identifies resources and communicates system requirements and timelines.
4. Provides ongoing system and programming support for MuleSoft environment.
5. Performs functionality tests of new and updated MuleSoft systems to verify desired results are achieved. Evaluates results and coordinates or makes modifications to improve system performance. Creates test plans as required. Participates in application updates and upgrade projects.
6. Organizes and tracks the progress of tasks and identifies issues that will delay on-time delivery and assists in resolving them.
7. Follows established methodologies during system development and ensures systems adhere to the standards and procedures established by the IT department. Develops and maintains all system related documentation.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
1. 5-7 years of MuleSoft integration development, design and architecture experience
2. 3-5 years’ experience implementing APIs using APIed connectivity, API design fast approach using various middleware product stack like Designer, Exchange, API gateway etc.
3. Bachelor's degree (BA or BS)
4. AnyPoint development tool, debugging techniques, performance tuning preferred, but not required
5. Prior exposure to GIT, Jenkins, and AnyPoint MQ
6. Working knowledge and solid understanding of data formats such as XML, CSV and JSON
7. Working knowledge and solid understanding of typical integration technologies such as HTTP, JMS, JDBC, REST, SOAP, WebServices and APIs
8. Proficiency with Java a plus
9. Working knowledge of Salesforce preferred, but not required
10. Previous experience within Financial Services preferred, but not required
11. Excellent communication and collaboration skills required to interact effectively with other technical groups, as well as, business leaders and process owners.
12. Ability to work with minimal supervision and with general guidance while delivering superior solutions.
1. Certified MuleSoft Developer
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multi-billion multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States.
The Heartland vision is to differentiate itself by highlighting its uniqueness as a commercial banking organization supported by a strong retail delivery system. As one of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide, Heartland delivers high-quality financial products and service to clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol "HTLF."
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will