Heartland Financial USA
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Heartland Financial USA
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
The Systems Analyst is responsible for delivering support to end users in the organization about how to use various types of enterprise software programs efficiently and effectively in fulfilling business objectives.
1. Troubleshoots enterprise applications for internal customers.
2. Fields incoming problems from end users to resolve enterprise application and software issues, such as Fiserve Signature.
3. Prioritizes, schedules and administers instances where enhancements and defect resolution are required.
4. Performs hands-on fixes including installing and upgrading software, implementing file backups and configuring systems and applications in accordance with third party vendor documentation.
5. Records, tracks, and documents the problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to final resolution.
6. Evaluates documented resolutions and analyze trends for ways to prevent repeated future problems.
7. Communicates application problems and issues to key stakeholders, including management, end users, business leaders, and third party vendor.
8. Provides support for the testing of new and existing enterprise software application under development or consideration for purchase.
9. Performs preventative maintenance, including the installation of service packs, patches, hot fixes, etc.
10. Applies diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting.
11. Conducts research into enterprise software application products and services in support of development and purchasing efforts.
12. Provides guidance to information services operations staff.
13. May be required to provide on-call information services operations support.
14. Provides support and assists in establishing test environment for the enterprise banking application.
15. Analyzes file layouts for successful import/export functionality.
16. Maintains the enterprise banking application.
17. Performs complex report design and data extraction in various layouts and formats.
18. Completes annual E-Learning Plan and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) training as assigned and keeps up-to-date knowledge of BSA as it relates to the job function.
19. Performs other projects and duties as assigned.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field; or equivalent years of experience.
2. 5-7 years related experience in Information Technology, programming or related field.
3. Familiar with the IS Business Recovery process.
4. Knowledge of word processing software and the Microsoft operating system.
5. Experience with the AS400 operating system.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multi-billion multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States.
The Heartland vision is to differentiate itself by highlighting its uniqueness as a commercial banking organization supported by a strong retail delivery system. As one of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide, Heartland delivers high-quality financial products and service to clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol "HTLF."
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will