Hillcrest Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
160095050002 Tech IS
at Hillcrest Medical Center
.Hillcrest Shared Services is now hiring a Desktop Support Tech to support our hospitals in Claremore and Pryor.
- The Desktop Support Tech provides accurate, timely, and creative solutions to end-user
- Uses best practices and knowledge of business processes to improve I.T. services and user experience
- Solves complex problems; great trouble shooting skills, optimize systems, takes new perspective to identify solutions
- Works independently, self-starter and requires minimal supervision
- PC desktop, end-user support, new hire systems setups, refresh; provide software and hardware evaluations and upgrades
- Provides quick response and maximum uptime for all users and performs end user training when necessary
- Installs and repairs computer hardware and peripheral components such as monitors, keyboards, printers and disk drives
- Assists in determining suitable software to meet user requirements
- Assists with troubleshooting software and hardware failures; helps identify and triage connectivity issues; voice / telecom, network, software impacting single or multiple users
- Requires PC system experience in a LAN environment, strong understanding of Windows and Mac operating systems, experience with all Microsoft Office products including email, stand-alone, Office 2007/2012, IOS, Android devices, Wi-Fi, wireless and IP networking
Must have A+ certification
- Desired-Associates' degree in Information Systems / Computer Science or equivalent technical training.
Desired – MCP certification.
- Minimum of one year experience in Information Systems / Network Administration.
Experience with Windows 2000 Server and Active Directory.
Microsoft Exchange Server 2000 Administration Skills.
- Must have good communication skills both oral and written.
- Must display the ability to be a team player and work well with employees at all levels.
Support Windows 7, Microsoft Exchange / Outlook Client, Microsoft Office Products, Laptop Backup and Encryption, Mobile Iron, Citrix, knowledge of SCCM, Able to do Remote support, Basic Understanding: Active Directory, WINS, DNS, LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, VPN and DHCP, IOS and Android devices and network printing.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.