Hillcrest Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Endoscopy Processing Tech
at Hillcrest Medical Center
1) Provides direct personal care under the supervision of the nurse within the scope of practice of the Certified Nursing Assistant
2) Participates as a contributory member of the interdisciplinary team
3) Completes all documentation within departmental requirements and timelines
4) Participates in the responsible management of all departmental/hospital resources
5) Assumes responsibility for meeting annual in-service requirements and ongoing personal development
6) Assists physician and registered nurse in carrying out endoscopy procedures
7) Ages served: adolescent, adult, and geriatric
High School Diploma
Able to work under stressful situations. . Possesses good oral and written communication skills. A demonstrated ability in interpersonal relationships which enhances communication promotes conflict resolutions and facilitates development
Prefer healthcare experience. Experience and competence assisting with endoscopy procedures
Current BLS for the HealthCare Provider
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.