Hillcrest Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Security Monitor Tech
at Hillcrest Medical Center
Who We Are
Hillcrest Medical Center, the flagship hospital of Hillcrest HealthCare System, is a 620-bed hospital among Oklahoma’s most widely respected and acclaimed hospitals, offering extraordinary care and a multitude of services in many areas including Oklahoma’s largest dedicated heart hospital.
After meeting our leadership team, you will learn how our Security department is powered by our purpose of caring for people – our patients, their families and one another. With great teamwork and a knowledgeable, tenured staff, we offer great learning opportunities to grow your career, while doing what you love most – caring for people. If you meet the minimum requirements below, enjoy work that is valued, has purpose and you want to join our team, please apply today!
What You’ll Do
The Security Monitor Technician is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the security monitor room.
The successful candidate will be able to:?
- Provide excellent customer service as the first and sometimes only security staff member our patients, visitors, and employees will encounter
- Answer all incoming telephone calls for the security department within three rings
- Radio dispatch officers to requests for security assistance
- Monitor the security CCVT system
- Operate access alarms and monitor panic and elevator alarms
- Oversee the hospital’s lost and found
What You’ll Bring
- High school or GED required?
- Must have a passion for excellence?
- Must demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professionalism displayed through sound judgement, initiative, and flexibility?
- Good interpersonal, communication, team-work, and customer service skills?
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and follow-through skills?
- Ability to multi-task constantly, react to changes quickly/productively, and tolerate interruptions?
- Ability to perform work when no directions are given, and give directions to others?
- Remain flexible, organized, professional and able to analyze, make sound decisions under stressful situations? ?
- Demonstrate maturity and accountability?
What We Offer?
- Competitive pay?
- Advancement and career development opportunities
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.