Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Data Analytic Engineer
at Homesite Insurance
Homesite Insurance was founded in 1997 and was one of the first companies to enable customers to purchase home insurance directly online, during a single visit. Since then, we've continued to innovate rapidly to meet the needs of our customers and their changing expectations.
One thing that's stayed the same since our founding: our commitment to our customers, partners and employees.
Join us on our journey as we continue to grow into a powerful contender in the field of insurance.
We are looking for expert to guide and implement a detailed digital analytics strategy for our commercial small business insurance platform. In this role, you'll partner closely with IT and partners across the organization to maintain and evolve our digital strategy.
By leveraging your passion for making an impact and your technical expertise in digital tagging, you'll lead all aspects of digital analysis to formulate strategies, define requirements, deploy tags, and measure multi-channel campaigns.
- Be the primary consultant for the business in digital measurement strategy and utilization
- Work closely with engineering teams to design and implement analytics instrumentation
- Implement and manage analytics tools (Primarily Google Analytics 360, Google Data Studio and Google Tag Manager)
- Direct the data layer implementation across the platform and website properties
- Partner with UX, marketing, and business teams to translate digital strategies into measurable requirements
- Create and manage reports to meet the requirements of stakeholder teams
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of related work experience
- Subject matter expert on Google Analytics 360 suite with focus on Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
- Proven critical and analytics thinker; ability to understand all available information, synthesize, and communicate a proposed solution clearly and concisely
- A foundation of collaboration skills, analytical abilities
- Experience of implementing analytics using experimentation suite such as Optimizely is an advantage
- Understanding of SEO/SEM an advantage
Homesite is an insurance company that's big on technology. Finding faster and smarter methods of improving how people buy insurance is our jam. Our crew is made up of talented and passionate professionals who aren't afraid to push the envelope. When you work at Homesite, you'll have the opportunity to pursue your creative ideas in an environment that welcomes them.
Join our team as we shake up the world of insurance!