Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Document Services - Scrum Master/Project Manager
at Homesite Insurance
Homesite Insurance was founded in 1997 and was one of the first companies to enable customers to purchase home insurance directly online, during a single visit. Since then, we've continued to innovate rapidly to meet the needs of our customers and their changing expectations.
One thing that's stayed the same since our founding: our commitment to our customers, partners and employees.
Join us on our journey as we continue to grow into a powerful contender in the field of insurance.
Responsible for managing Document Services projects & IT projects related to Product, Business and Operations. Must be able to work under tight deadlines and will need to wear both analyst and PM hats to be successful in this Scrum Master role/ Project Manager role.
- Successfully organize, navigate and guide the three development groups within the team through transition from waterfall to Agile development.
- Coach/Mentor a cross functional team of 12+ resources on Agile processes, maintain task boards and produce daily burndown charts.
- Work closely with Product Owners, coordinating product backlog grooming and story estimation.
- Utilized Agile Scrum practices to help the team increase their velocity by Agile adoption
- Responsible for facilitating Sprint Planning, Release Planning, Backlog Grooming and Retrospective meetings, remove the team impediments daily to allow the team to deliver the sprint goals and deliverables.
- Manage all aspects of project delivery across multiple IT and business teams
- Develop a detailed project plan to track project progress of all assigned projects
- Maintain clear communication with senior leadership and business constituents
- Ensure that initiatives are ushered through the life-cycle process efficiently, accurately and timely.
- Develop and manage all aspects of engagement from planning, external vendor relationship, communications, resources, budget, change, risks and issues.
- Maintain liaison with stakeholders on technical, management, and budgetary matters while understanding the inter-dependencies between technology, operations and business needs.
- Manage multiple projects of mid-level complexity simultaneously.
- Metrics-Driven: Report on project success criteria results, metrics, test and deployment management activities
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence.
Homesite is an insurance company that's big on technology. Finding faster and smarter methods of improving how people buy insurance is our jam. Our crew is made up of talented and passionate professionals who aren't afraid to push the envelope. When you work at Homesite, you'll have the opportunity to pursue your creative ideas in an environment that welcomes them.
Join our team as we shake up the world of insurance!