Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Homesite Insurance
Homesite Insurance was founded in 1997 and was one of the first companies to enable customers to purchase home insurance directly online, during a single visit. Since then, we've continued to innovate rapidly to meet the needs of our customers and their changing expectations.
One thing that's stayed the same since our founding: our commitment to our customers, partners and employees.
Join us on our journey as we continue to grow into a powerful contender in the field of insurance.
Due to growth at Homesite we are currently seeking intelligent, energetic individuals to join our IT group. In this position, you will be a member of a dynamic team that supports IT release functions.
- Manage software builds and releases to on premise systems and to the cloud
- Maintain \ develop automation scripts in support of build and deploy activities
- Manage source code control system
- Work cooperatively with developers, QA, PMs to coordinate activity and define strategic release framework, and can make recommendations in the areas of build automation
- Work closely with the QA team to ensure release deliveries are up to organizational standards
- Internships \ co-op experience in a related area required
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures
- Should have experience with some of the following technologies: .NET framework, SQL Server, TFS, BitBucket, CodeBuild, CodePipeline, AWS
- Preferred knowledge working with automation tools such as MS Build, Team Foundation Build, and CICD technologies
- Perl, Powershell, or some other programming language
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Homesite is an insurance company that's big on technology. Finding faster and smarter methods of improving how people buy insurance is our jam. Our crew is made up of talented and passionate professionals who aren't afraid to push the envelope. When you work at Homesite, you'll have the opportunity to pursue your creative ideas in an environment that welcomes them.
Join our team as we shake up the world of insurance!