Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Interface Developer
- Requisition ID
- 01 - Days
- Innovation Care Partners
- Innovation Care Partners
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Physical Work Location and New Employee Orientation Location : Address
- 8901 E MOUNTAIN VIEW RD
- Work Hours
- 8 am - 5 pm
HonorHealth is a non-profit, local healthcare organization known for community service and outstanding medical quality. HonorHealth encompasses five acute care hospitals with approximately 11,500 employees and 4,500 volunteers, over 70 primary and specialty care practices, clinical research, medical education, an inpatient rehabilitation hospital, an Accountable Care Organization, two foundations, and extensive community services.
HonorHealth is a leader in medical innovation, talent and technology with a genuine commitment to your growth. The health system's vibrant careers take place in an environment filled with opportunity and respect because we see the HONOR in you.
Bachelor's Degree Business/Technology related degree Required
Eight (8) years experience in interface development and analysis Required
The Data Integration Senior Developer is responsible for developing and providing support for interfaces from disparate applications and sources throughout the organization to ensure database and application integrity across systems. The Data Integration Senior Developer will work with various parties to determine feasibility, analyze and develop complex integrations.
- Designs, codes, tests and implements interfaces according to specifications using the required protocols such as HL7, TCPIP, XML, Web Services, etc. Demonstrates the ability to develop multiple interfaces across multiple simultaneous projects, while staying within defined project timelines, and balancing multiple priorities/tasks.
- Ensure stability of data management and transfers through systems, for maintaining the integrity of the data residing on systems, facilitating and performing validations, and error resolution and decision making to complete or support business processing requirements. Guides interface development team on issue resolution as subject matter expert.
- Participate in development planning sessions, weekly team status meetings and create/update appropriate project management documentation as required.
- Produce in-depth documentation of all operational integration development, policies and procedures, while reviewing existing documentation created by the interface development team.
- Work with vendors to ensure needed coordination is in place between application owners and Integration development and support teams. Demonstrates the ability to proactively escalate concerns/issues with vendor resources or SHP project team accordingly. Leads interface project calls, provides real-time feedback and timely follow-up correspondence.
- Manage, maintain, and monitor interface server environment from an O.S./Hardware perspective. Report and provide guidance on configuration/settings with regards to storage of interface messaging.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
It is the policy of HonorHealth to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity poster.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster.HonorHealth wants all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you are an applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us at EmploymentOffice@HonorHealth.com . Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This option is reserved only for individuals with disabilities that are unable to use the online tools and is not intended for other purposes.