Iberia Bank Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IT Systems Administrator III (SharePoint)
at Iberia Bank Corporation
Provide day-to-day administration and support for Microsoft SharePoint as well as being the subject-matter expert to provide guidance and direction for the SharePoint environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Experience with configuration & using SharePoint central administration tools
- Develop PowerShell scripts and run cmdlets to maintain the SharePoint environment
- Implement and maintain search services including user profile properties and their connection to Active Directory
- Create and maintain Shared Service Providers, web applications, and site collections
- Maintain the environment from a server-level perspective
- Provide end-user support and troubleshooting of SharePoint environment
- Develop, configure and maintain document libraries, enterprise lists and site collections. Perform typical system administrative activities such as site creation, user training, backup, restore and issue resolution
- Provide technical input to assist in development of project plans for projects that intend to use SharePoint as development platform
- Design workflow solutions using SharePoint Designer
- Design and integrate InfoPath Forms to a SharePoint library as well as technical support for Forms and their development
- Serve as an application administrator, business analyst, and subject matter expert for SharePoint platform and related third-party tools
- Stay abreast of related technology and recommend future system enhancements, software purchases or system upgrades
- Evaluate and recommend new third-party tools when appropriate. Determine time estimates for development and when to seek third-party solutions
- Expected to interact heavily with other IT team members and business customers
- All other duties as assigned
Potential supervisory role. Expected to mentor less experienced team members.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or equivalent work experience
At least 6 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
COMPUTER AND OFFICE EQUIPMENT SKILLS
- Microsoft Office suite
- Special software: SharePoint Designer 2013, Microsoft InfoPath 2013, and Visual Studio 2013.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS (Ex: CPA, Series 6 or 7 license, etc)
- MCTE – SharePoint, MCSD – SharePoint, or MCSM – SharePoint (preferred)