Integrated Medical Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Electronic Health Record Analyst and Trainer
at Integrated Medical Services
Integrated Medical Services (IMS) is a physician-led organization united through its providers commitment to high-quality, innovative health care. The multi-specialty group has primary care and most specialties well represented throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area and some rural locations.
The EHR Systems Analyst is responsible for providing day-to-day system maintenance and end-user support to promote accuracy and enable user efficiency of the system. In this regard, primary responsibility and attention shall be given to ensuring that the EHR is set up and operating in a manner consistent with the design and operational needs of the organization. Additionally, the Systems Analyst may work directly with end users, IT vendors, hosting contacts, and others via email, telephone, and direct interaction.
The Systems Analyst is also responsible for executing IMS training and development strategy and plan as developed and assigned by the Manager. In this regard, primary responsibility and attention shall be given to the clinical and non-clinical personnel as related to the IMS EHR, new and active personnel working in the billing office, and assisting with front and back office staff at the divisional offices.
The Systems Analyst will support the goal of ensuring that all user’s daily system work needs are met to the fullest extent possible and all personnel are provided adequate training, retraining, and ongoing development to enhance their skills and promote individual and collective role performance effectiveness, efficiency, productivity, and quality while positively advancing job satisfaction, successful performance, higher employee retention and organizational loyalty.
The Systems Analyst consistently maintains the privacy and confidentiality of information, protecting the assets of the organization, acting with ethics and integrity, reporting non-compliance, and adhering to the applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, accreditation and licenser requirements (if applicable), and IMS’ policies and procedures.
Essential Job Functions
- Addresses division-specific requests for system and Citrix user ID and security management
- Participate in administration, preparation, and facilitation of training and education programs and courses, both live and online, potentially with development and distribution of collateral materials, guidelines, tools and documents needed to achieve training/learning objectives
- Assist with obtainment and distribution of requested reports
- Assist in determining program effectiveness by engaging in performance feedback and dialogue
- Assist/manage PM and EHR system upgrades and testing of new functionalities
- Effectively provide EHR system build, database maintenance, and day-to-day maintenance to support the enterprise’s needs
- Capably answer functional/operational questions to enable role performance. If solutions are unknown, utilize appropriate resources to resolve problems in a timely fashion
- Coordinate and work with external resources and vendors in a professional and courteous manner.
- Actively engage in consultative activities to escalate physician practice management, revenue cycle management and EHR knowledge with IMS executives, leadership and practice personnel.
- Some travel is required.
- Beginning pay rate $18.75 - $24/hour depending on experience.
- Shift - Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- High school education required
- Post high school or college education in education, healthcare or system management desirable
- Minimum 3 years experience in a physician practice or healthcare environment.
- Excellent computer and keyboard skills in a Microsoft Windows environment, including Excel and Power Point.
- Practice management/EHR system implementation
- Proven experience in training and development, preferred.
- Knowledge of the Athena EHR systems preferred.
*IMS is a tobacco-free work environment*
IMS is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
It is the policy of IMS to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.