Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Software Developer
INFICON is a growing, global, leading provider of innovative technologies that enhances productivity and quality in sophisticated industrial processes. The products provided by INFICON are world-class instruments for gas analysis, measurement, and control and are vital to manufacturers and end-users in the complex fabrication of semiconductors and thin film coatings for optics, flat panel displays, solar cells, and industrial vacuum coating applications. INFICON is headquartered in Switzerland and has world-class manufacturing facilities in Europe, the United States and China with subsidiaries located throughout the world. This position will be located in Austin, TX. For more detailed information about INFICON, please visit our website at www.inficon.com.
Intelligent Manufacturing Systems (IMS) is a division of INFICON that makes industry-leading scheduling and visualization software to optimize semiconductor manufacturing. We have a talented team of Software Developers and are looking for more developers to join us!
INFICON is not offering any sponsorship
As Software Developer, you are responsible for developing high quality software. You are responsible for ensuring timely execution of new development, high quality software, ensuring applications meet Client Requirements, and ease of deployment for Clients and Project Management Team. You are expected to work on one or more applications, and you may need to swarm other applications in need. Reports to the Scheduling Software Development Team Manager.
- Member of Development team responsible for INFICON/IMS industry leading Scheduling Product
- Develop improved features/capabilities to support existing client deployments
- Develop completely new derivative roadmap products to allow penetration of new markets
- Generate new feature ideas for applications you routinely support
- Develop tools to test your features, improve continual integration tools, and deployment tools
- Write technical documentation and support Project Managers writing User Documentation
- Support Project Managers as bugs are identified by clients
Required Experience and Education:
- Bachelor's of Science Degree
- 5+ years of relevant Developer experience
- Semi Conductor Developement Experience is preferred
- Algorithm and Data Structure
- C#/.NET MVC
- Agile Software Development methodology
- Experience with BitBucket and GIT tools
- Oracle PL/SQL
- Experience with development of advanced manufacturing scheduling applications
- Semiconductor Manufacturing Support
- Project Management
- Data Analysis
- Python or similar scripting
Compensation will be commensurate with experience including a competitive salary, discretionary bonus opportunity, competitive benefits package, and relocation assistance.
INFICON, is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal opportunity to all job seekers that apply without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, age, protected veteran status, disability status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. A notice describing Federal equal employment opportunity laws is available here and here to reaffirm this commitment.
INFICON is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for an employment opportunity at INFICON and require special assistance or an accommodation during the application process, please contact Human Resources at 315-434-1100. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodations are made on a case-by-case basis.
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Poster