Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Software Engineering Manager/Leader
INFICON is a growing, global, leading provider of innovative technologies that enhances productivity and quality in sophisticated industrial processes. The products provided by INFICON are world-class instruments for gas analysis, measurement, and control and are vital to manufacturers and end-users in the complex fabrication of semiconductors and thin film coatings for optics, flat panel displays, solar cells, and industrial vacuum coating applications. INFICON is headquartered in Switzerland and has world-class manufacturing facilities in Europe, the United States and China with subsidiaries located throughout the world.
This position will be located at INFICON's U.S. headquarters in East Syracuse, NY. For more detailed information about INFICON, please visit our website at www.inficon.com.
INFICON is not providing sponsorship.
We are looking to hire an agile-minded Software Engineering Leader to manage our existing Software Engineering team members. Highly effective communication/collaboration, passion about attacking challenges, and positivity are key to becoming a successful part of our organization. In this role, you will be growing the software team members to be highly efficient agile contributors.
- Manages and leads an agile team of software developers
- Highly effective communicator with his/her team members as well others within the organization.
- Motivates team members and assesses performance.
- Hiring and growing team member's skill sets with the goal of creating and maintaining highly effective, agile teams.
- Promotes and fosters a positive, energetic work environment.
- Bachelor's degree in the Computer Engineering or Computer Science with a minimum of 7 years of professional experience.
- Minimum of 3 years leading engineering teams
- Experience leading in an Agile development model
- Masters in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Compensation will be commensurate with experience including a competitive salary, discretionary bonus opportunity, competitive benefits package, and relocation assistance.
INFICON, is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal opportunity to all job seekers that apply without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, age, protected veteran status, disability status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. A notice describing Federal equal employment opportunity laws is available here and here to reaffirm this commitment.
INFICON is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for an employment opportunity at INFICON and require special assistance or an accommodation during the application process, please contact Human Resources at 315-434-1100. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodations are made on a case-by-case basis.
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Post (https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf)