Jim Click Automotive Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IT Support Specialist II
at Jim Click Automotive Group
There is an immediate opening for an IT Support Specialist II. This is a permanent, full time-time position and will reside in Tucson, Arizona. This position reports directly to the Arizona IT Operations Manager. Tuttle-Click offers a rich benefits package including vacation and sick leave, 401(k), a PPO/HSA health plan and related insurance benefits such as dental, eye care along with associated employee assistance benefits.
Designs, supports, maintains, and evaluates computer networking and telecommunication systems; installs, configures, maintains and supports PCs, servers, network routing equipment and video & voice systems (PBX, phones, videoconferencing units, etc…); supports employee technology issues, promotes network security (e-mail, system access, Internet content filtering, firewall & anti-virus monitoring, etc…) and handles other technology related issues; performs other related duties as assigned.
• Provides 1st Level and 2nd Level end-user support and troubleshoots hardware problems pertaining to workstations, servers, networking hardware, telecommunications, audio/video and other computer peripherals on the LAN and WAN, as well as operating systems and software applications.
• Manages network security (anti-virus updates, firewalls, Internet content filtering, email usage, etc.)
• Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems.
• Researches and evaluates new technologies related to company business
• Responds to telephone calls, emails and personnel requests for technical support.
• Documents, tracks, and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
• Maintains inventory, physical space, and recurring facilities tasks as necessary.
• Ships and receives orders and technology items for IT support purposes.
• Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
• Any combination of education and training equivalent to possession of a bachelor's degree
• Training and experience in supporting Microsoft Server and/or Cisco technologies is required. MCSE; MCP and/or CCNA is desired.
• Work independently and as a team member
• Communicate effectively in both oral and written form; explain technical concepts in non-technical terms to system users; read, interpret and apply technical manuals and related documents
• establish and maintain cooperative working relationship with all those contacted during the course of work
Possess a valid Arizona driver's license and clean driving record. Possess the ability and willingness to being on a rotational “after hours on-call” status and work additional hours during the week and/or weekend, if required.
Applications taken Monday through Friday from 8AM to 3PM. Jim Click Automotive, 780 W Competition Dr. in the Auto Mall. Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V