City Furniture is seeking a Creative Project Manager to join the Digital Design Team. The Creative Project Manager is a newly added position that will coordinate, facilitate and manage projects for the Digital Design team. The Design Operations Manager will work closely with the teams within the digital department to understand and maximize the Digital Design team’s ability to serve business partners and users.
- Coaching a team of designers by setting clear goals and managing project loads, allocating designers accordingly.
- Prioritize team activities across multiple projects that are at different stages of development.
- Have a strong understanding of the design process and project management methodologies to streamline how the digital design team takes on work.
- Carry out activities for Digital Design team work within and agile development environment.
- Plan, coordinate, facilitate and track continuous improvement efforts within the Digital Design Department.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Year-end Performance Bonus
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Package
- 401k with employer match
- Associate Discount Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation
- Free Onsite Health Clinic (Tamarac)
Promote-from-within culture, with A LOT of opportunity to grow