City Furniture is seeking an IT Security & Risk Engineer to join our growing and innovative IT Department. The purpose of the IT Security & Risk Engineer is to help City Furniture develop and improve security standards can carry out strategic Security information. This person will be responsible to help safeguard our organization from an ever-growing cyber threat. This position recommends security enhancements, and helps educate our growing workforce on information security by building awareness.
- Recommends new security policy, standards, best practices and system configuration standards.
- Consults with internal clients on security topics and policy interpretation.
- Assesses Potential risks with new products and services.
- Provides security requirements and recommendations for risk mitigation.
- Participates in LEAN and Agile business process reviews and streamlining efforts focused on information security.
- Monitors, triages and responds to security alerts.
- Investigates and resolves impairment scenarios using assigned IT security tools.
- Generates incident cases and escalates to teams in accordance with time and severity-based service level agreements.
- Processes system upgrades and improvements, based on industry best practices to City Furniture systems, networks, infrastructure security policies, procedures and standards.
- Performs audits and gap analysis on security governance for internal and external processes.
The ideal candidate is looking for a company to build a career. With over 30 City Furniture and Ashley HomeStore locations throughout Florida, City Furniture continues to be recognized as one of the top furniture companies in South Florida and in the top 30 nationwide. With planned local growth, plus growth into new markets over the next several years, the City Furniture team is excited about the future. Join our fun, family-spirited team to build a long-lasting career at a company that will continue to challenge, develop, and appreciate its Associates.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Year-end Performance Bonus
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Package
- 401k with employer match
- Associate Discount Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation
- Free Onsite Health Clinic (Tamarac)
- Promote-from-within culture, with A LOT of opportunity to grow