Hotel Valley Ho
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Pool Engineer- Hotel Valley Ho
at Hotel Valley Ho
Hotel Valley Ho is where mid-century-modern architecture meets cool and contemporary.
We are looking to expand our team with friendly, hardworking, and passionate associates dedicated to the experiences we create for our guests at Hotel Valley Ho. Join the fun!
For additional positions please visit jobs.hotelvalleyho.com
General Overview: The Pool Engineer is an hourly staff position within the Engineering department. The main focus of this position is to perform maintenance on the pool, spas and water features. This person must be proactive in their approach to solving daily challenges. The Pool Engineer will also perform other duties within the engineering department as directed by the Assistant Chief or Director of Engineering.
- Must possess adequate written, verbal and spoken communication skills in the English Language.
- Must possess ability to follow instructions.
- At least 3 years in resort pool maintenance or acceptable similar field(s) is preferred.
- Proven mechanical aptitude in pool / spa and pump motor maintenance, water quality balancing and plumbing repair.
- Possess or the ability to acquire, NSPF pool operator’s certification.
- Must posses the ability to perform basic mathematical computations as it relates to water quality and balancing.
- The Pool Engineer will perform PM and repair work to all types of pools, spas and water features and related filtration equipment within the hotel and grounds.
- The Pool Engineer will assist guests with service requests on an as needed basis.
- The Pool Engineer will be responsible for keeping a daily log of all duties performed on the pool, spas and water features including daily water quality tests.
- The Pool Engineer will have to meet all challenges with a positive and proactive attitude.
- The Pool Engineer will have to perform work so that it is done on time and satisfactorily to all parties concerned.
- The Pool Engineer will perform other duties within the engineering department at the discretion of engineering management.
- The Pool Engineer will be responsible for pool and spa sanitation and its resulting safety to our guests.
- Standing, walking, climbing ladders
- Lifting through full range (50 lbs.)
- Physical flexibility enough to work in confined spaces
- Work in temperature extremes of heat, cold, inclement weather
- Ability to properly wear any required personal protective equipment