Kirtland Federal Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Analyst-Mortgage Systems
at Kirtland Federal Credit Union
Working at Kirtland FCU is more than a job-it's a career! We pride ourselves on helping our employees learn, grow, and advance in any direction they choose. We offer a competitive salary, great benefits package and an energetic, vibrant work environment. Visit our careers page on our website to view our exciting opportunities and our fantastic benefits.
We are currently seeking a Business Analyst-Mortgage Systems to join Kirtland Federal Credit Union.
Business Analyst-Mortgage Systems Position Overview: Responsible for creating, maintaining and supporting credit union Mortgage loan systems. Will be the liaison between the Mortgage department and technical support staff.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates, maintains, supports, troubleshoots and tests credit union Mortgage loan origination, servicing and digital systems.
- Acts as the subject matter expert on the functionality and applied use at KFCU of mortgage systems as well as ancillary systems such as Core Banking and ECM systems.
- Understands and works closely with technology and mortgage staff to create and maintain key integration points with other necessary systems.
- Works closely with mortgage staff to ensure processes and systems are being used in the most efficient and effective manner.
- Interfaces with third party providers such as title companies and appraisers to ensure the most efficient integration is in place with third party mortgage providers.
- Responsible for system file maintenance and troubleshooting for all Mortgage systems.
- Evaluates and implements system updates and upgrades.
Qualifications, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field preferred
- 3-5 years' experience supporting mortgage/lending applications and digital channel applications in financial services preferred
- Mortgage software support experience preferred
- Demonstrated experience in problem solving and troubleshooting operational and software issues.
- Ability to understand and solve complex operational requirements and determine best software solution/functionality to meet those needs
- Strong organizational skills including change management and project management skills
- Proficient in being a liaison between Mortgage line of business and other business functions
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong influence and negotiation skills
Kirtland Federal Credit Union offers a comprehensive, generous benefits package:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement savings program that includes employer match
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Employee Clothing Loan
- And much more!
To apply for this exciting opportunity, visit our careers page at www.kirtlandfcu.org EOE