Kirtland Federal Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Information Security Systems Administrator
at Kirtland Federal Credit Union
We are currently seeking an Information Security Systems Administrator to join Kirtland Federal Credit Union.
Information Security Systems Administrator Position Overview: Responsible for the operation and administration of the Credit Union's information security related systems to include virtual server environments, endpoint protections devices and applications, and networking systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the operation and administration of the Credit Union's information security related systems to include virtual server environments, endpoint protection devices and applications, and networking systems.
- Ensure systems, applications and data are secure and protected by following best practices, NCUA guidelines and KFCU policies.
- Manage security tools including anti-virus, intrusion detection/prevention systems, web content filtering, data loss prevention, vulnerability scanners and firewalls.
- Responsible for monitoring and ensuring backup and replication systems are functioning properly, and assists in recovery testing of these systems.
- Analyze risk assessments, audit findings, regulations, user requirements, procedures, and existing issues to improve the efficiency of existing information security systems or replace them with improved ones.
- Participate in Disaster Recovery/Business Resumption planning, technical design and execution.
- Work closely with external vendors and other technical resources to research and solve issues related to information security systems and other business systems as necessary.
- On-call availability as needed.
Qualifications, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred
- 5 years' experience managing security tools such as: anti-virus, intrusion detection/prevention systems, web content filtering, data loss prevention, vulnerability scanners, and firewalls in a financial industry preferred
- 5 years' experience managing and supporting backup technologies and Disaster Recovery
- 5 years' experience managing and supporting virtual environments
- 5 years' experience in supporting audits and risk assessments preferred
- Experience in troubleshooting security, network and user issues
- Experience in supporting vendor relationships
- Ability to lift and transport moderately heavy objects, such as computers and peripherals
Kirtland Federal Credit Union offers a comprehensive, generous benefits package:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement savings program that includes employer match
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Employee Clothing Loan
- And much more!
To apply for this exciting opportunity, visit our careers page at www.kirtlandfcu.org EOE