Lincoln Property Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Property Management Quality Assurance Manager
at Lincoln Property Company
- Requisition ID
- Location : Location
- Position Type (Portal Searching)
- Regular Full-Time
- Location : Name
Lincoln Military Housing – A company for Growth and Opportunity!
Lincoln Military Housing was formed in 2001 through a Department of Defense (DoD) contract with parent company Lincoln Property Company. Our mission has always been to increase the quality of military housing for our nation's service men and women. Lincoln Military Housing now provides more than 36,000 family homes for military members across the US. Our Team Members are passionate about the work they do and take pride in our mission of providing our military families with exemplary service in a quality home environment.
When you join the LMH team, you will be working amongst a team of talented and passionate individuals while being provided with unparalleled opportunities for personal and professional development and career growth. Every day with LMH, you have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our service members and their families by demonstrating our core values of INTEGRITY, COMMUNICATION, EMPOWERMENT, RESPECT, BALANCE, and COMMITMENT.
A Day in the Life of a Regional Quality Assurance Manager :
As a Lincoln Military Housing Regional Quality Assurance Manager , responsible for overseeing the quality of maintenance work performed by both the employees and vendors. This role is very process oriented and will be responsible for ensuring maintenance and site office teams are trained on policies and procedures, and confirming processes are maintained by all maintenance personnel and service coordinators/managers. This individual will be out in the field inspecting homes, work completed by maintenance staff and vendors in conjunction with Regional and District management to drive best practices. Plays a key role in ensuring the portfolio’s physical condition is well-maintained and meets Lincoln Military Housing’s quality standards in order to deliver on our mission of providing exemplary service.
Your Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Responsible for meeting with vendors to establish expectations.
- Inspect homes to ensure make ready expectations are being met.
- Inspect completed work orders to ensure expectations are met.
- Speak with residents to ensure work orders were completed to expectations.
- Responsible for overseeing maintenance projects and repairs, vendor selection, contract administration, and training of the make ready process.
- Establish standardization and procurement of products and make suggestions on materials.
- Identify and advise Regional Maintenance Director of any common area issues.
- Negotiate pricing with vendors on make ready related work.
- Seek out qualified vendors related to make ready work.
- Implement standard training policies and procedures for LMH Maintenance teams and other staff as needed, including make ready procedures and service request procedures. Ensure standards are maintained.
- Work with the Maintenance Supervisors at all properties to ensure work orders, vacant unit turns and all related concerns are addressed in an effective and timely manner
- Work closely with the District and Community Managers, discussing maintenance issues, problems, and solutions concerning their homes.
- Establish and oversee vendor list and/or vendor contracts related to make ready work.
- Ensure make-readies and other maintenance projects are completed timely by maintenance staff according to LMH’s quality standards.
- Keep abreast of new governmental regulations and restrictions concerning maintenance procedures and/or health, safety and environment. Ensure on-site employees are following new requirements.
- Participates in various regional, asset management, and departmental meetings, seminars, functions and community events.
- Work with site teams to ensure adherence to property maintenance budgets.
- May participate in decision-making and/or recommendations regarding employee performance reviews, promotions, hiring and termination of employment.
- Must adhere to all company safety policies and ensure that all employees work in a safe and secure environment.
Must comply with all OSHA safety regulations, federal, state and local applicable laws regarding health, safety or environment, including LMH’s standard operating procedures and policies.
What You Need For Success:
- Minimum 3 years property management experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Strong communication ability, both verbally and in writing. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedures. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from supervisors, peers, vendors, and government agencies.
- Knowledgeable of laws pertaining to property management, (Fair Housing, OSHA, State, Local, etc.)
- Open to travel locally and nationally.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
- Ability to travel to other regional locations for work, training, meetings and other work-related activities.
- Ability to independently lift/carry supplies or equipment up to 20 lbs.
- Frequent reaching, stooping, bending and kneeling.
- Extensive walking and standing.
- Ability to climb up and down stairs/ ladders.
- May require use of personal or company vehicle, or electrical cart.
- Work involves considerable exposure to unusual elements, such as extreme temperatures, dirt, dust, fumes, smoke, chemicals, unpleasant odors, and/or loud noises.
- Must be willing to work indoor/outdoor environments, in all weather conditions, and potentially hazardous conditions.
- Must be able to fulfill the performance standards of this position and comply with policies, rules and procedures of the company, including those set out in the Employee Handbook or otherwise communicated (verbally or writing) to employees.
- Proven ability to supervise.
What We Provide You:
Lincoln offers a wide range of insurance options, programs, and benefits that let you and your family be healthy and plan for the future. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to family matters, health and wellness, and we are committed to doing everything we can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage. In addition, we offer competitive compensation, incentive programs and generous paid time off.