Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Enterprise Technical Specialist
at LinkedIn Corporation
As an Enterprise Technical Specialist you will provide technical phone and email support for LinkedIn’s suite of Enterprise products, putting our customers first to deliver the best support experience possible. Enterprise Technical Specialists are responsible for product implementations, and escalations, leveraging advanced technical skills and deep product knowledge to resolve customer requests and issues. You will work closely with the Tier 3 support team and engineering to escalate production bugs, providing all of the information and data needed to quickly implement and analyze issues. You will also have the opportunity to work closely with the Engineering and Product teams to work on a blend of technical and service tasks and participate in helping to improve the quality of LinkedIn's products. You are a great fit for this role if you are laser-focused on helping your customers, an awesome problem solver, and capable of diving deep and learning quickly to master a wide array of products.
- Implement customized job wrapping solutions for clients in collaboration with internal sales partners; document and subsequently update the job wrapping setups reactively
- Leverage strong problem-solving skills to prioritize, escalate, report, and track incidents to closure for issues and bugs within job wrapping and LinkedIn talent solutions integrations
- De-escalate customer situations with sound technical knowledge, impeccable customer service etiquette and expectation setting with external and internal audiences.
- Serve as the SME and customer contact for Job Wrapping working with Tier 3 and Product Operations managers as they work to fix issues or implement functionality
- Work with Engineering and Business Development as needed on certain partner specific aspects or code level changes
- Identify opportunities to empower Tier 1 support through training and tools to resolve issues as quickly as possible
- Work within a queue support model with a focus on SLA, Time To Resolve, and Customer Satisfaction targets.
- Drive improvements in our support processes, systems & technologies to increase productivity and business process excellence. Including, but not limited to - collaboration sessions with Tier 1 and Tier 3 support, helping Product to understand customer voice, and keeping cross functional stakeholder teams updated on Support performance and process
- 2+ years of Technical Support experience
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related technical field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to effectively communicate complex subjects to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience in collaborating with stakeholders to build out new processes by deadlines
- Understand how to analyze HAR files
- Understand Rest API fundamentals
- Experience with troubleshooting technical issues using browser-based developer tools
- Experience with web tracking and analytics technology including cookies, tracking pixels, ad tags
- Experience with UNIX commands and cURL
- Familiarity with issue management systems such as JIRA or Bugzilla
- Familiarity with CRM systems such as Salesforce or Dynamics
- A proven track-record of exceeding performance targets
- Experience in the tech industry (preferably SaaS)
- Strong results-orientation and direct experience in utilizing data to identify critical trends
- Experience with interacting with diverse groups of technical and non-technical individuals in an Enterprise environment