Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Full Stack HRIT Integrations Developer
at LinkedIn Corporation
Full stack HRIT Integration Developer
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and everyday millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities, and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are seeking extraordinary talent to innovate, design, and build integrations serving both internal HR applications and external systems. This hands-on technical role demands deep knowledge of service-oriented integration design patterns, common ERP-HCM integration patterns, strong analytical skills, data modeling and programming background. Preferred candidate will have experience designing and developing complex Integrations and APIs between HR applications and third-party systems (ADP Payroll, Compensation and Benefit systems, Xactly, ATS, Engineering Systems, SailPoint and other SaaS or on-premise systems).
- Design, develop, test, deploy, support, enhance integration solutions seamlessly to connect LinkedIn enterprise systems
- Innovate for the future and evaluate new Platforms (such as PaaS) to ensure the technology solutions leverage cutting edge integration capabilities
- Facilitate requirements gathering and process mapping workshops, review business/functional requirement documents, author technical design documents, testing plans and scripts
- Partner with IT, Finance, Global Workplace services, Engineering teams to streamline and automate data delivery and synchronization among enterprise applications
- Assist with implementing standard operating procedures, facilitate review sessions with functional owners and end-user representatives, leverage technical knowledge and expertise to drive improvements
- 3+ years working experience in system integration development
- BS degree in CS, CE or EE
- Highly self-driven, execution-focused, with a willingness to do “what it takes” to deliver results as you will be expected to rapidly cover a considerable amount of ground
- Understanding of development methodology and actual experience writing functional and technical design specifications
- Experience with database and query optimization, debugging, QA functions, user defined functions, views, indexes etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong prior technical, development background in either Services or Engineering - Hands on solution design experience; experience developing applications on top of platforms
- The candidate should be comfortable with modern frameworks and technologies and be able to work with technical team members
- Demonstrated experience resolving complex business and application problems; performance analysis a big plus
- Workday integration or Workday Cloud Platform experience a plus
- Experience developing on Azure cloud platform
- Must be able to work cross-functionally
- Above all else, must be equal parts data-driven and results-driven
- Solid development experience of scripting language such as Python or Ruby, as well as Java or C#
- Object and data modeling; familiarity with databases, tools and variants (such as Postgres, Cosmos DB, MySQL etc.), understand the software architecture
- Knowledge of code versioning such as GIT or VSTS or similar
- Integration design and development using REST Web Services, SOAP, and middleware; XML XSLT and SQL