Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Project Manager: Platform Accountability, Safety, & Security -- Legal
at LinkedIn Corporation
Location: This role will be based in either San Francisco or Sunnyvale, CA depending on which area the candidate approved-for-hire chooses.
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
As a Project Manager on the LinkedIn Legal team’s Platform Accountability, Safety, & Security team, you will provide general support to the Legal team that supports LinkedIn’s online safety and content moderation work. You will work within a fast-paced, well-rounded, collaborative Legal & Public Policy team that?values humor and teamwork.Responsibilities:
- Assist the Platform Accountability, Safety, and Security Legal team with counseling, tracking, reporting, and proactive initiative implementation and other projects to accomplish team objectives as needed.
- Help build and maintain incident tracking dashboards for law enforcement inquiries and security incident response.
- Provide first-line review for escalations involving content removal, privacy reports, and law enforcement referrals.
- Build and maintain channels for receipt of content-related inquiries from governments around the globe.
- Document product gaps, commitments, and timelines regarding compliance with emergent regulations around the globe.
- Monitor, track and report on legislation around the globe impacting content moderation, security incident response, government access to data, and other relevant issues.
- Develop effective relationships with cross-functional partners in the Trust and Safety, House Security, Trust Product, and Trust Engineering organizations as well as other stakeholders in the business to enable fulfillment of the Platform Accountability, Safety, and Security Legal team’s mission.
- Play an active role in fulfilling LinkedIn's mission of connecting the world's professionals to make them more productive and successful by being an active and engaged member of our fast-paced, well-rounded, collaborative and FUN Legal & Public Policy Team.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience working in a professional capacity
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- In-house experience, particularly with technology companies.
- Organizational skills to manage multiple contemporaneous matters.
- Ability to work and to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment with high-volume workflows
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with colleagues
- Proficiency in a variety of computer software applications, including word processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentation software (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint), as well as ability and willingness to master new software tools. Ability to build and maintain webpages a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, analytical skills, and judgment.
- You are a self-motivated team player with the ability to earn the confidence and cooperation of others. You can identify and escalate issues appropriately, while making recommendations for resolution.
- You value diverse viewpoints in the workplace, communicate effectively, and can work both independently and collaboratively.
- Comfort juggling tasks from the mundane to the strategic, and an ability to work productively and deliver on deadline in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with a smile and a sense of humor.