Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Business System Analyst
at LinkedIn Corporation
HRIT Senior Business Systems Analyst
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for an HRIT Senior Business Systems Analyst to join our HRIT Workforce Solutions team. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting and maintaining Workday HCM along with other HR technology. We need an adaptable professional that can turn broad, ambiguous business questions into scalable solutions.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for Workday HCM and other HR related applications.
- Partner with application owners, users and stakeholders to develop requirements for requested enhancements and configure systems to meet business needs.
- Recommend technical solutions considering priorities and tradeoffs, and drive alignment among stakeholders.
- Support technical troubleshooting and escalations with vendors and technology partners.
- Lead training and communication plans for the technology related rollouts.
- Formalize & document processes to create leverage and scale.
- Troubleshoot problems, test, and work with business to resolve issues.
- Manage projects end-to-end; build and execute detailed implementation plans, including design, build, QA/test, deploy, & support components.
- Coordinate with testing team and business users to support testing for all cycles throughout the project including defect tracking through resolution and securing user acceptance sign-off.
- 5+ years of HR technology project implementation experience.
- 2 + years of Workday HCM functional configurations with demonstrated results in developing business requirements, deploying applicable technologies and business process re-engineering.
- Experience with Workday Talent and review related processes a plus
- Highly independent; can own & drive substantial, complex tracks of work.
- Strong collaborator; can engage and influence partners and stakeholders across the company.
- Comfortable operating in fast-changing environments and creating clarity out of ambiguity.
- Strong customer orientation and excellent communication skills, with ability to communicate clearly with both technical and functional audiences.
- Workday certified professionals a plus.
- BA/BS in related field, MA preferred.