Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Talent Acquisition Senior Manager - Engineering
at LinkedIn Corporation
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and everyday millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
?Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
?Why is working in recruiting at LinkedIn so unique? We like to say “Talent Acquisition is the most meta job at LinkedIn” - we source, assess and hire the people who envision the products that power and change the profession of recruiting and talent. Our TA team vision is “To Design, Build and Share Best on Planet Recruiting”.? In addition to recruiting the world’s top talent from to help LinkedIn,? our Talent Acquisition is “customer zero” which is manifested in a close relationship with our customers and more importantly, our product team - we have an opportunity to influence product roadmap whether it’s improving our current product set, testing new tools or
The Talent Acquisition Senior Manager will lead a talent acquisition team for the Engineering organization and focus on Souring and Hiring top talent for the Apps, Mobile and UI tracks. The role will report directly to the Sr. Director of Talent Acquisition, Engineering and you will manage a team of high performing and innovative recruiters. As LinkedIn continues to grow and scale you will be integral in helping the team structure and evolve our recruiting/sourcing strategies and processes to achieve the Engineering talent priorities while ensuring an exceptional experience for our candidates, stakeholders and colleagues.
- Consultative partnership with Engineering Leaders and HRBPs in
identificationand prioritization of current and future pivotal/core talent needs, and the deployment of a recruiting plan to achieve goals for each linesof business within the product engineering organization
- Support a diverse and inclusive culture and workforce, and ensure compliance with laws, regulations and company policies
- Partner with Engineering and TA leaders to drive DIBs (Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging) strategy and achieve hiring aspirations
- Invest in our talent and effectively lead, mentor and develop a team through compassionate management, collaboration, and coaching & development
- Build a long-term sourcing strategy that leverages all TA sourcing channels to maximize hiring velocity while maintaining high bar for talent
- Consistently use a data driven approach to drive initiatives, set
appropriate metricfor the team, and to help execute on broader engineering talent priorities
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining talent market
expertise includingcomprehensive view of industry trends and competitors; provide expertise in market insights, talent landscape, telling the LinkedIn story, and an understanding of talent needs
- Embrace the concept of being customer zero for our Talent Solutions product
- Champion the LinkedIn culture & values and foster a culture of belonging to help the team dream big, have fun, and get?sh*t done
- 8+ years in Talent Acquisition or Recruiting in a corporate/in house capacity
- 5+ years of
management leadinga recruiting or sourcing function
- Proven track record in leading high performing engineering talent acquisition organizations
- Strong background in building creative sourcing strategies with a focus on diversity
Inspirational?leaderwho encourages teamto take on new challenges, take intelligent risks and exceed expectations
- Knowledgeable about current market trends and competitive data
Abilityto advise lines of business on latest Talent Acquisition thinking and best practices?
- Solid business and financial acumen with critical problem-solving skills at scale
- This role can be located in Sunnyvale or San Francisco